a nice walk with big old moon, and some meat for the freezer

had great walk last night at 9 .30pm  norm i feed the dogs about then, but nothing on the telly, so though i have nice walk with dogs.  not to cold as  was moving quite quick, dog s were out in front of me,  old Bryn had run on a rabbit  , but he lost his pace now  well he 11 in sep , but he enjoyed the run, Buck pissed off  big time , i know why now he seen a  charlie   3/4 of the way down the field ,  bloody hell he got down there quick, he can shift for a big lump:yes:    charlie made the wood  , but it was great run ..  making my way back  10 . 45 pm  i heard screech  of  car brakes  , though maybe  cat or charlie  been bumped,  carried on walking got to my last field , then on to the road   walked 50 yds    found this on the road, still warm, thought  nice bit of meat for my freezer , and not bad size either .

DSCN0994.JPG

DSCN0990.JPG

• Like 15
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Dinosaurs said:

Looks like its been BUCK shot to me bud ?

just dressed it out ,  surprised  me   how much meat, mrs was happy about it , as it all natural good meat  be some nice curries  and stews  and Buck and Bryn  will have plenty  ,:thumbs:

• Like 8
1 hour ago, blackmaggie said:

Its surprising what you can see on a good moon and what you bump in to always nice to walk the fields without a light just letting the mutts hunt up nice find to ray 

thanks lads , yeh true that ,  nice and steady keeping to the edgrows , and dogs out in front , and you see   few things  about, it was just nice to be out with  dogs, and Buck will pull a bit if sees something in front , so was nice change   lol

• Like 3