Bsa r-10 single shot magazine

Out of interest Phil, what the issue with with the mag. Only reason im asking is I've noticed that with bis mags, my mag can fail to index, that's why I always check the shot number on it. I've not had any other pellets do the same thing.

24 minutes ago, mattwhite said:

Out of interest Phil, what the issue with with the mag. Only reason im asking is I've noticed that with bis mags, my mag can fail to index, that's why I always check the shot number on it. I've not had any other pellets do the same thing.

The mag does rotate all the way so the last 1/2" of the bolt I have to wiggle or push hard to seat it properley, a couple of lads on here said tip the gun downwards when cocking  as it helps the pellet, maybe its just me, it works better with the longer pellets like Bisley pest control h&n, jsb, but worse on the smaller pellets, only had the gun a week and the mags are starting to irritate me...  

On 01/02/2018 at 11:11, kriss said:

the 25 mag does not come with shot numbers on them. I was having probs with my 25 mag aswell so I took it apart wound the spring tighter and no more problems at all. give it a whirl and only takes 2 minutes.

Will give this a go later, cheers. 

Took the face off the mag, give the spring a  full turn then put the face back on, no different, so did it again same thing, either I've got two dodgy mags, or bsa have done a cheapo job on these .25mags for some reason. 

Edited by Phill-W68
On ‎01‎/‎02‎/‎2018 at 11:34, Phill-W68 said:

Will give this a go later, cheers. 

Took the face off the mag, give the spring a  full turn then put the face back on, no different, so did it again same thing, either I've got two dodgy mags, or bsa have done a cheapo job on these .25mags for some reason. 

when I contacted my supplier of gun a r10 se 25 cal they said it might have dust or dirt in it lol. it was spotless so anyway I cleaned it with small brush then wound wheel up a lot tighter than it came and has been fine since. another thing I was told by supplier is don't do centre screw up to tight but like you fear its just a crap design on the 25cal mag anyway.

• Like 1