air arms pro sport in 22

just bought this rifle its walnut stocked with v match kit fitted ive had five of these over the years and this one cycles and shoots better then the others ive owned over the years doing 11.7 with air arms diabolo field,goes nicely with my 95k tuned in 22,i will get pics up when I get a chance

• Like 3

i will get a pick up matt mate,when i get back in later really is the smoothest pro sport ive ever shot mate,thinking of getting a air arms hunter karbine next ,i had one years ago and always regretted selling it mate

• Like 2
4 hours ago, j j m said:

i will get a pick up matt mate,when i get back in later really is the smoothest pro sport ive ever shot mate,thinking of getting a air arms hunter karbine next ,i had one years ago and always regretted selling it mate

I managed to get my hands on one last year and it seemed ok until I stripped it and it had been butchered. Someone had done a really shite job on it and buggered a few things up so back it went.....GUTTED. That's the one I swapped for the hw80 with the cs500 stock??

nothing worse when they have been butchered matt,this one is a delight to use the best prosport ive owned and ive had 5 this belonged to a old boy and its saw hardly any use ,cant waite to get out hunting with it

• Like 1