I miss the old days

• Replies 284
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Lol you fukcing prick I've just had the lunatic send me a pm ???

Yep .goes by the name Socks now .

Posted Images

25 minutes ago, TALKCHEAP said:

haven't you got nothing better to talk about you sound  like a load of old woman , 60 or 70 it normily starts when you think life as passed you by, bet there some hard cu-ts amongst you lot

Sorry mate, I tried to put an alternative thread to muslims or immigration in general talk... I'll see if a mod can get it removed for you...

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

The videos from around the time digital cameras started to take off stick in my mind. There was that guy with a camera taped to his lamp that always used a red filter that went 'bok' when he lifted it to go on full beam as the dog took off. Meerihunter did some good videos with his salukis. SJM was another of the early videographers, unusually shooting daytime rabbits and fetching them with her collie lurchers, wasn't there some thl controversy around her?

• Like 2
9 hours ago, Lenmcharristar said:

what about oul andy Kelly?  he could tell a better story than roal dahl fs, 

Theres been loads of liers on here and most have been found out and disappear remember millet with the staged rabbit pictures and they were all droppers  been a few like him 

6 hours ago, Caravan Monster said:

Meerihunter did some good videos with his salukis. SJM was another of the early videographers, unusually shooting daytime rabbits and fetching them with her collie lurchers, wasn't there some thl controversy around her?

Meeri did a great vid with his dogs on the beach :thumbs:

Was SJM the lady who lived in lowland Scotland?

54 minutes ago, mackem said:

Meeri did a great vid with his dogs on the beach :thumbs:

Was SJM the lady who lived in lowland Scotland?

Had a look on youtube, Meeri must have taken down all his videos :( That's it, SJM was in Scotland. As I remember she was a bit of a looker and tended to fly off the handle, so I would guess it got emotional with the thl pervs. So was it the Stiffmeister with the red filter ?

We take the ability to take decent quality video and put it on a hosting site for granted now, but it was an amazing thing 10 years ago.