First fox

4 hours ago, Wideboy said:

But THL experts say you can’t use a straight greyhound on either side as it will be shit ???lol 

Good stuff

I remember when that thread was up, about six months back. The guy reckons 90% of pups born to a pure greyhound parent WILL turn out crap! Lol. I've owned a few dogs, and seen others from same litters where one parent was a pure greyhound, all went on to make very useful dogs lol.

Nice dog trunk :thumbs:

• Like 4

7 hours ago, bird said:

+2    great  pic   cracking healthy fox, foxes are strange animals , you get some 20lb'ers   put a good fight up, then you get little  10-12 vixen  fight like the feckin  tiger , a dog soon knows what the sharp end  is lol

Ray have you got a brother that does terrier work because I met a bloke from around same part the country as you and he didn’t stop all day about the weights of foxes and terriers haha 

1 hour ago, Wales1234 said:

Ray have you got a brother that does terrier work because I met a bloke from around same part the country as you and he didn’t stop all day about the weights of foxes and terriers haha 

Lol   , no but   where i used to live by weston park, the keeper there  sometimes    weigh  few foxes  he killed   , as he used  think  if big healthy  foxes may have  been dining  on his birds , and if skinny ones  not at the table yet    haha  .  i  done bit of lamping for him  , he always ask me  if i got any foxes   if they were good size ,  he was ok , i  lamped there for  5 years , then he retired  , the new keeper was big no no   regards  any lurchers on the ground ,  he  had rifle lads on , so that was the end of that this was in the 80s  .