Squirrel bashing

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi chaps I’m new to this forum. I shoot air rifle I put a feeder up on a tree in the wood where I go beating I’ve had some good numbers off of it. Never new there was so many. My mate also got me a ne

Cheers for the comments chaps. Ye the squirrels was taken in one sitting of 2nhalf hours off a feeder that I put up on a tree couldn’t believe it my self to be honest. My rifle is a cricket .177 sub12

That will give the trees an birds nests a reprieve.

Posted Images

4 hours ago, Squirrel basher said:

Cheers for the comments chaps. Ye the squirrels was taken in one sitting of 2nhalf hours off a feeder that I put up on a tree couldn’t believe it my self to be honest. My rifle is a cricket .177 sub12 and accurate as they come 

I was just about to say it looks an awful lot like a cricket. I've only seen one in person as FAC. Nice guns though! 

9 minutes ago, bunnyman said:

well done Basher , great bag there, welcome to the forum , great gun the cricket

i have one in .22 fac at 26 fpe a really good ambush gun. ,keep up the good work#

atb brian

Cheers Brian I’ve had some good numbers off of one feeder that I put up didn’t realise how many they was. 

FF5CBDA4-D2D4-4310-B060-C8D2F4121206.jpeg

4 hours ago, The one said:

seems a lot about  just now and there a few small ones so started breeding early ?.

Yes I’ve seen some small ones aswell. I got one the other day and it had no tail at all weard little things they are. 

4 hours ago, The one said:

seems a lot about  just now and there a few small ones so started breeding early ?.

One of my perms has only reds on it that was until a good few months ago when a gray sat on a fence post

go,s to say it did not sit for long

and was put to sleep sharpish .

I keep looking but only see reds

mind i do like to sit back and watch them

feck they can climb lol

top class shooting by the way

atvbmac:thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

• Like 1