4th trip this week for the little dogs

3 hours ago, socks said:

I will say it again Grady instead of bleating on like a little girl come down and see for yourself .....

Lol..is this clown still going on about rabbits! Your not even at the dogs long with you being in the trenches of WW2 the faulklands, kuwait, Northern Ireland Afghanistan and syria..makin the troops there dinner in the mess halls..you claim your hard.. then only thing hard about you is the 3 day old egg on your beard.for a man who supposedly makes a living at pest control you must work one day a week and post rubbish on here the other 6.. now away and darn the ladder you have just pulled on yer tights.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

A wet and wild one today so just had the camcorder out for a hour and just left the dogs too it most of the time. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PCvsG-H9agQ

bloke puts up  a decent vid of his dogs at work, and it ends up with you lot bitching, well im getting sick of it, do you here eh. if it carries on, I will put socks tomo and whoever else to sleep, co

Lol the south of britian is like America everything thing is bigger and better  ???

Posted Images

2 hours ago, socks said:

I could start an arguement anywhere delia ... difference is I would start one face to face with someone not just on the internet like your gang of girlie keyboard warriors ... oh look paul o Grady has given you another smily ....... lol

Paul o grady that wasn't me in that photo such a child socks you were laughed of moochers looks like the same is going to happen here 

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, stop.end said:

Lol..is this clown still going on about rabbits! Your not even at the dogs long with you being in the trenches of WW2 the faulklands, kuwait, Northern Ireland Afghanistan and syria..makin the troops there dinner in the mess halls..you claim your hard.. then only thing hard about you is the 3 day old egg on your beard.for a man who supposedly makes a living at pest control you must work one day a week and post rubbish on here the other 6.. now away and darn the ladder you have just pulled on yer tights.

Fukc me somebody kicked a rock and look what crawled out ... stick to bog trotting not trying to be clever on here ... I've got more game to go at just outside my front door than you've got in your whole country you fukcing clown ... I've never said I'm hard only that I would never back down to anybody ... are you a bit upset that me and my mates used to keep you bog rats in your place for decades lol ..... x

5 minutes ago, nothernlite said:

Paul o grady that wasn't me in that photo such a child socks you were laughed of moochers looks like the same is going to happen here 

I'm the child lol ... your the one constantly posting silly little girly posts and back slapping your girlfriends ... laughed off moochers I hardly think so I decided to leave and I could go back whenever I wanted ... so as I keep saying if you believe your right come down south and prove me wrong ... put up or shut up for fukc sake ......

1 minute ago, W. Katchum said:

What lurcher? Who’s trev? This thread about easiest rabbits ?

Nope this thread is about a bunch of sensitive school girls having a bitch fit and trying to gang up on socks lol .......

Just now, W. Katchum said:

Wat happened on moochers?  ?

I got fed up of arguing with lunatics who would swear black was white so I made a grown up decision to save my sanity and not go on there .....

• Haha 1
3 minutes ago, socks said:

Fukc me somebody kicked a rock and look what crawled out ... stick to bog trotting not trying to be clever on here ... I've got more game to go at just outside my front door than you've got in your whole country you fukcing clown ... I've never said I'm hard only that I would never back down to anybody ... are you a bit upset that me and my mates used to keep you bog rats in your place for decades lol ..... x

Now now kenneth there you go with the small man syndrome again ... firstly Ireland has plenty of wildlife to go at no matter where you turn and my quarry bites back with a 2 inch set of gnashers.. secondly yous were battered out of NI.. by a bunch of civilians with no military trainning and half the time without even guns..crawling round in your armoured tanks and were still shite feared to go into certain areas lol.. now we all know your only at the dogs 5 years tops.. sure you have to use that other eejit gaz on your pest control jobs lol fs ive had shites longer than he is at it... you think your a pester...judging by your pic it should be uncle fester... now away and feed them italian greyhounds you keep...theres a good chap..:p

5 minutes ago, nothernlite said:

And the North and south divide 

Lol same as his big baldy pal ???

Listen you fukcing clown you keep spouting shitty little posts all safe behind your computer ... how about you load up your dogs get in your car come down here and prove me wrong otherwise stop waffling shit .....

Just now, socks said:

Listen you fukcing clown you keep spouting shitty little posts all safe behind your computer ... how about you load up your dogs get in your car come down here and prove me wrong otherwise stop waffling shit .....

Stay calm 20171220_173501.jpg.9d15988391d30c6bec30210d95b4de08.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 3