4th trip this week for the little dogs

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

A wet and wild one today so just had the camcorder out for a hour and just left the dogs too it most of the time. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PCvsG-H9agQ

bloke puts up  a decent vid of his dogs at work, and it ends up with you lot bitching, well im getting sick of it, do you here eh. if it carries on, I will put socks tomo and whoever else to sleep, co

Lol the south of britian is like America everything thing is bigger and better  ???

Posted Images

18 minutes ago, socks said:

I've forgotten more about dogs than you will ever know now stick to your cooking there's a good girl ......

Now socks when in the company of folk who know a bit more than you it pays to be a good listener and keep your talk of culling and disrespecting others dogs and sport to yourself  that way you might get to learn something ?

• Like 3
  • Haha 1
1 hour ago, green lurchers said:

Now socks when in the company of folk who know a bit more than you it pays to be a good listener and keep your talk of culling and disrespecting others dogs and sport to yourself  that way you might get to learn something ?

Unless it's about how to cook a BBQ I seriously doubt that there's anything you can teach me delia ....

1 hour ago, socks said:

Instead of sitting behind your computer typing out bitchy posts like a little girl why not jump in your car and travel the country and run your dogs in different places to find out for yourself ... you can make Salisbury plain your first stop ......

So it's not the ground the rabbits on Salisbury Plain where you happen to run  your dogs are the fastest in britian no wonder you use gaz on pest control jobs he probably beleive  the shite you talk  ????

• Like 2
41 minutes ago, nothernlite said:

So it's not the ground the rabbits on Salisbury Plain where you happen to run  your dogs are the fastest in britian no wonder you use gaz on pest control jobs he probably beleive  the shite you talk  ????

I will say it again Grady instead of bleating on like a little girl come down and see for yourself .....

Socks i love your never back down attitude ?we’ve had crossed words but it’s water on the ducks back , but that’s another post you’ve turned into a slagging match you must hold the record for number of post spoiled ffs chill out brother ?

• Like 2
10 minutes ago, mhopton said:

Socks i love your never back down attitude ?we’ve had crossed words but it’s water on the ducks back , but that’s another post you’ve turned into a slagging match you must hold the record for number of post spoiled ffs chill out brother ?

I didn't start this argument I merely said that in my opinion the rabbits up north are easier to catch than the rabbits I've run in certain parts of the country down south ... Trevs little gang of girls then decided to gang up on poor socks and try and cyber bully me ...... 

20 minutes ago, socks said:

I didn't start this argument I merely said that in my opinion the rabbits up north are easier to catch than the rabbits I've run in certain parts of the country down south ... Trevs little gang of girls then decided to gang up on poor socks and try and cyber bully me ...... 

You little pussy ? you’d start an argument in a empty house 

Edited by green lurchers
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2
1 minute ago, nothernlite said:

Can't help yourself socks you've been made a fool off man up and accept it with out calling any one names sorry for saying your like whin think whins a better man than you know 

Explain how I've been made to look a fool ... your the one with with evidence to back up your claims .....

25 minutes ago, green lurchers said:

You little pussy ? you’d start an argument in a empty house 

I could start an arguement anywhere delia ... difference is I would start one face to face with someone not just on the internet like your gang of girlie keyboard warriors ... oh look paul o Grady has given you another smily ....... lol

1 minute ago, nothernlite said:

Your the only one saying there fast no one else agrees with you  plus why slagg a man's dog off a thing I wouldnt do and most dog people I know makes you look more of a fool 

I didn't say they were fast or faster I said they were easier to catch ... f**k me it's the fake news on here lol .....