4th trip this week for the little dogs

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

A wet and wild one today so just had the camcorder out for a hour and just left the dogs too it most of the time. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PCvsG-H9agQ

bloke puts up  a decent vid of his dogs at work, and it ends up with you lot bitching, well im getting sick of it, do you here eh. if it carries on, I will put socks tomo and whoever else to sleep, co

Lol the south of britian is like America everything thing is bigger and better  ???

Posted Images

1 hour ago, W. Katchum said:

??  facts are an the guys there will tell it as tbey ain’t liars, me vin am another guy went to a spot I ferreted an vins dog went hunting up in next field through the cows an owner phoned plod, who turned up disturbed the land owner at work on the phone an the land owner asked me to stop, they tried to say a car matching vins car had been poaching in area so we went somewhere else but wasted a good whilst talking to plod am going to diff farm after picking up my own dog an ferrets on way????

This is true... My old dog was trying to find a rabbit that's all..    It all turned out a fun day after our double visit from mr plod.   . . Don't let that Sock's be winding you up Donny.

I've just got off the phone with the farmer upon them tops we were ferreting last week. . .The sheep have just about settled down again after the taffies visit. Every time I turned around they were eyeing up the sheep bigtime. They only wanted to go lamping for some private time with the sheep.

Don't be going down there Don they'll try and put the rug on yer back and start chasing you around the flinty plains. Lol. 

1 hour ago, Trev70 said:

Two hour drive away from the dales these two will do this anywhere in the country https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OiXYeq6NzgE&t=4s but still not as good as that pup from down south that only missed  2 rabbits in 2 days bolting and 1 nights lamping lol. 

Come down to Salisbury plain then Andrew and let's see what your dogs make of the running down there .. and unlike you I promise I will turn up lol .....

18 minutes ago, Squirrel basher said:

Because everyone on hear nose that your just a dcik with a big mouth that’s got nothing better to do than slag other people’s dogs off. It’s not there fault if your dogs not worth a w**k. Now shut up and blow your nose with ya smelly socks :bad:

lol you've only made two posts and you've been on here a day and you know all about me lol ... look it's time you whent to bed the grown ups are talking now .......

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Trev70 said:

Two hour drive away from the dales these two will do this anywhere in the country https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OiXYeq6NzgE&t=4s but still not as good as that pup from down south that only missed  2 rabbits in 2 days bolting and 1 nights lamping lol. 

I've culled better dogs than those yapping non retrieving bags of shit ... bring them down south to run on the flint and let's how long they last ?

• Haha 1
10 hours ago, socks said:

Fukc me delia who scrambled your eggs lol ... I haven't once said I catch hard rabbits or tried to self elevate myself ... take your little shivery cur up north and then come down south and put up an honest post of which we're harder to catch ....

F O Everyone knows the fastest rabbits, and the hardest men live in Australia – Doug grins  :laugh:

• Like 3
1 hour ago, nothernlite said:

Socks your starting to remind. Me off whin and bring your dogs u on the big. Land 

Not at all but you are joining in a conversation and claiming all rabbits are the same to run when you haven't actually come down here to run them ......

26 minutes ago, nothernlite said:

What makes you think there faster cause the ground they run on ?

26 minutes ago, nothernlite said:

What makes you think there faster cause the ground they run on ?

Because I've run rabbits in every county in England and in wales Ireland and Scotland so I have experience with what I'm talking about.....