4th trip this week for the little dogs

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

A wet and wild one today so just had the camcorder out for a hour and just left the dogs too it most of the time. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PCvsG-H9agQ

bloke puts up  a decent vid of his dogs at work, and it ends up with you lot bitching, well im getting sick of it, do you here eh. if it carries on, I will put socks tomo and whoever else to sleep, co

Lol the south of britian is like America everything thing is bigger and better  ???

Posted Images

1 minute ago, W. Katchum said:

But it’s the terrain they come for mate an the concentration a rabbits in one area. An trust me not every dog that comes up north does well or bags up, you need to know where to go as especially these days rabbits are become patchy an only few tops left with a good number, just don’t hear about all lads that come here drive about blind all night for 5 bunnies?

I'd be happy enough wi 5 pal

1 minute ago, W. Katchum said:

But it’s the terrain they come for mate an the concentration a rabbits in one area. An trust me not every dog that comes up north does well or bags up, you need to know where to go as especially these days rabbits are become patchy an only few tops left with a good number, just don’t hear about all lads that come here drive about blind all night for 5 bunnies?

It’s amazing he gets driven to a honey hole of rabbits bags up then cnts it off lol

Just now, nothernlite said:

Why would I want to come down south when I have everything I want round about me socks 

Because you can then give an honest answer as to whether catching bolted rabbits down here is more difficult or easier than up north ......

doing most of my lamping down south and probs spending 10nights of the year in dales I can assure southern will test any dogs full catching ability.. the dales is to easy across majority of it and gets boring as the catches are easy enough to take up. End of the day a rabbits a rabbit in all aspects of life. I enjoy both always have but to the boys who lamp dales regular it’s not hard to reach 50+ if your there week in week out. Also to add I do a lot around socks area no fences open hedge lines they are tough. 

• Like 2
1 minute ago, green lurchers said:

It’s amazing he gets driven to a honey hole of rabbits bags up then cnts it off lol

I'm not cnuting anything off ... I've been up north plenty of time and I've always said catching bolted rabbits up north is easier .....

4 minutes ago, nothernlite said:

Why would I want to come down south when I have everything I want round about me socks 

Does a English rabbit run faster and taste better than a Scottish or Irish rabbit ???

Edited by MR RABBIT

The man obviously thinks that because no one else is posting   youtube vids they aint doing much.. a rabbit bolting from a hole is the same as any rabbit bolting from a hole wether it be north south east or west they all run the same..for their fekin life..only difference is how close the next burrow is for him to drop.. if open ground and he has to run your lurcher or whippet should lift 9 outa 10 and if not there not up too much.

• Like 2

Done it all up there mate I agree bottoms you do get a better run and it’s enjoyable to watch . I’m not slagging it off far from it I’d love to live up there. But you’ll still have a better success rate I always have?  Been going there for 6 years lamped the majority now 

10 minutes ago, keeganrees said:

Done it all up there mate I agree bottoms you do get a better run and it’s enjoyable to watch . I’m not slagging it off far from it I’d love to live up there. But you’ll still have a better success rate I always have?  Been going there for 6 years lamped the majority now 

I get a nose bleed if I go to the next county so shouldn't comment at all but I like a laugh

• Like 1
  • Haha 1