4th trip this week for the little dogs

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

A wet and wild one today so just had the camcorder out for a hour and just left the dogs too it most of the time. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PCvsG-H9agQ

bloke puts up  a decent vid of his dogs at work, and it ends up with you lot bitching, well im getting sick of it, do you here eh. if it carries on, I will put socks tomo and whoever else to sleep, co

Lol the south of britian is like America everything thing is bigger and better  ???

Posted Images

32 minutes ago, nothernlite said:

Surely you didn't have your so called frail shiverly whippet out in that weather Trev lol your dogs are  lucky mate well done 

Cheers mate lol I know been out 4 times in a week not just running rabbits working hedges, running on wheat, working in the rain, gales and snow what am I doing lol.

• Like 5
2 minutes ago, green lurchers said:

Great stuff trev but can you wipe the lens inbetween runs me and the dogs got a bit unsighted watching that lol 

3 minutes ago, green lurchers said:

Great stuff trev but can you wipe the lens inbetween runs me and the dogs got a bit unsighted watching that lol 

Sorry mate will do next time lol

• Like 1
10 hours ago, Trev70 said:

Cheers mate lol I know been out 4 times in a week not just running rabbits working hedges, running on wheat, working in the rain, gales and snow what am I doing lol.

That’s cruel inflicting such trauma on poor little whippets! ? 

• Like 2

Great video proving the fact that you need three whippety types to do the job of one lurcher ? And when the camera isn't rolling at least they can huddle together to keep warm ??? 

• Haha 1
10 hours ago, Dinosaurs said:

Another good vid bud much better than the mincing one ? that little lurcher is a joy to watch ? atb

LOL cheers mate, the mincer one was not for a watch it was just to share a make of mincer that does rabbit bone if any one was after one.

• Like 1