It' becoming a joke I would like to look like a female . Wear what I want . Put a bit of lippy on when I see fit. Have my hair cut and do a colour wear summer frocks and show a wee bit of cleavage .  

I don' want to become one of these none gender sorts I love being all roundy and having a bit of shape to me is that a crime to want to be looked at by a bloke and having a bit of harmless banter.

Them card girls have lost a pay cheque because the pc brigade have been at it I can't help feeling that being female is now a punishable offence just in case some bloke shouts out a few comments at them 

What next ban the screening of a carry on classic  

• Like 13
9 minutes ago, Rusty_terrier said:

Was going to say few model types lost their extra earner because of some uptight cows and pathetic cuck guys

I agree that's a lot of lasses who will have lost a pay day & I am all for making a quick buck for doing very little, why work your nads off when you can bring in the same for doing next to nothing, look at the amount of women on youtube chanels who are making a living for being on youtube, 100's of thousands of followers  company's are begging them to review there new products & they sit there in there fluffy jim jams & waffle on about some over priced crap that makes there followers think they will look like Kim Kardashion in a week:laugh: its absolutely genius 

• Like 4

I hope it comes on top massively 

air hostesses , secretary’s, barmaids, the lot . 

Scum , who do men think they are looking at women in revealing clothes. 

Put little mix , Rihanna, pink, Katy Perry the whole lot of them in fat suits and a burka and be done with it! 

f***ing clowns! 

• Like 1
  • Haha 4