2018 targets

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Twice a year in April, and October we go to a large property for two weeks that adjoins the Murray River, we spend most of the time ferreting during the mornings and the rest of the time chasing Murra

A English estuary trio,mullet,bass and sea trout from the same river.Had the bass and mullet last year along with a pal then went up for a sea trout and a good sized fish swam into the swim,it looked

What you’s up for getting  in this year ? Different species , weights  , trip abroad ?  For me i need a fly caught  bull redfish in my fish life like the one in this pic , they are a mighty impressive

Posted Images

A English estuary trio,mullet,bass and sea trout from the same river.Had the bass and mullet last year along with a pal then went up for a sea trout and a good sized fish swam into the swim,it looked at my worm on the first run through and  i was reeling in for a recast when my pal cast his worm in and bagged it and got the trio for himself.:cray:

• Like 5
  • Haha 2
4 minutes ago, green lurchers said:

Secret  Suffolk squrrels lol

It's got to be done mate sorry it's a very little river that just wouldn't take loads of folk fishing for them that's all :thumbs:and don didn't get told where either :laugh:...

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, fireman said:

It's got to be done mate sorry it's a very little river that just wouldn't take loads of folk fishing for them that's all :thumbs:and don didn't get told where either :laugh:...

Oh ok bud I be round early sat morn as planned we go fish it ?we can send don the pics 8)

Edited by green lurchers
  • Haha 1
  • 2 weeks later...
On 05/02/2018 at 20:22, green lurchers said:

Oh ok bud I be round early sat morn as planned we go fish it ?we can send don the pics 8)

On line fishing reports (google suffolk fishing reports and it's the first link) topic heading Ipswich orwell river, the first sea trout of the year was caught by rod this week..Now don't say i don't tell you nothing..:thumbs:..

2 hours ago, green lurchers said:

Big ol river that 

It tells you in the report just where it was caught:thumbs:,but it also tells you he caught it by accident while fishing for general estuary fish..:laugh:..But every year a few are taken from the Orwell,it's not a bad river as it goes for most things all the way down to where it meets the sea at the island..

The koi and the big belly common another angler had last year. I want that koi alot !!!! These fish are ancient walthamstow originals the mirros are unreal il try get a couple pics there like old wood carvins!! Cant wait for it to warm up a bit.  Its a 55 acre water and has 70 carp in .. 50 member syndacate and everything about it is fcking hard work ! 

FDD09C0C-7093-4F19-B7C0-24872D332BA1.jpeg

24655ADD-26D0-4702-9BF2-E755B595E8FD.jpeg

• Like 2