Air Arms Pro Sport mk1 .177

18 hours ago, mark williams said:

Just looking around Jimmy and mentioned a few rifles, that`s all.

The T Rex is going no where James :nono:

Better rifles out there ? - That`s the trouble,- are there ?

Yes the prosport being one of them, just my opinion of course, but to me anyway the prosport shoots just that little bit nicer and is balanced that little bit better, and although looks are largely immaterial, the prosport has to be one of the best looking springers of all time. 

• Like 1

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Man after my own heart but in 177 or 22 iv had both and both shoot as good as each other atvbjimmy

Everything is objective and we all have our own opinions but I can state 100% that the prettiest, straightest shooting and best engineered air rifle for shooting daytime rabbits  in God's Own Country

For some reason the PS all ways gets a good price tag if its in walnut at a rfd.s and second hand Or it could be that its the best AA out there atvbjimmy

Posted Images

4 hours ago, charlie caller said:

Yes the prosport being one of them, just my opinion of course, but to me anyway the prosport shoots just that little bit nicer and is balanced that little bit better, and although looks are largely immaterial, the prosport has to be one of the best looking springers of all time. 

BAR NONE:toast:

:thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

• Like 1

You can only judge a gun by how well you get on with it. How well it shoots, how accurate, how it looks, how you live with it. The Air Arms Pro Sport I have is the first air rifle I have ever owned where I feel absolutely at home with it. My Weihrauchs are fantastic at accurate, efficient hunting in the field. But they just don't look much more than functional, despite some lovely beech wood stocks on them. 

The Pro Sport is a beautiful combination of functional efficiency and incredible accuracy, with wonderful poise, balance and stunning looks and finish. It ticks every box you could set it by. And to be honest, if there is a truly better air rifle out there for what I need for my shooting, I've yet to hear or see anything of it. 

Why Air Arms will not make this rifle in a dedicated left hand version is beyond my sense of reason. 

But getting around the problem satisfactorily, is certainly not impossible.