What a c**t

1 hour ago, scothunter said:

I will put a rope around my neck before I would ever go into a home or get a carer.

When I ever lose my dignity or independence it's time to check myself out. 

spot on   take me out in bag 1st , rather be dead than hve that shit over me head, if that had been my mom , i would he kicked that ugly  animal in the face with my size 10, bit of luck  kick nose through back of her head. my mom died  in 2 day of brain hemorrhage  at 77, my dad died of cancer of the gut  85, i looked after him the last 6 months of his life  , both my mom and dad  would never have liked any care home  or depend on a carer . i f i carnt dress me self or feed me self , what the point of being alive .

• Like 3

Never get my head around the acts of some people, hard watching that..there are some scummy b*****ds about eh!

how the daughter was so calm was beyond me, but fair play to her,.. then only to be let down by the police (a caution!!) and the woman's employer (f***ing sending another bill.. cheeky c**ts!!)..

this certainlg wouldn't have been left to the police if that was one of my family members!!

• Like 1

Trying to do the right thing by their old mum keeping her at home rather than packing her off to rot in a care home (and hats off to them for that!) and this still happens :no:

Should be a hefty prison sentence and on some kind of register for life to make sure they never work with vulnerable people again, certainly not let off with a fecking caution FFS!

Edited by BGD
  • Like 5
5 hours ago, scothunter said:

I will put a rope around my neck before I would ever go into a home or get a carer.

When I ever lose my dignity or independence it's time to check myself out. 

Scot you won't know if it starts  I know what you. Mean though watched my mother with this shit for the last 9 year  can't do anything for herself now without a doubt she wouldn't be here now had she have gone in a home

• Thanks 1