Jump to content
sean09

Reminder of the wheaton x mentality

Recommended Posts

Out on the bike tonight running the dog a few miles and a mile into it theres a woman walking a little cockerspaniel type dog i keep cycling as my dog normally doesnt bother with other dogs but tonight he must have flicked a switch and next thing it was a whole drama with her screaming for me to get my dog off which only made things worse ffs. I eventually got my dog off and now i can only imagine the vet bill il recieve for the trouble.

Long story short wheaton xs are c**nts and it will only be fields for him from now on.

Still cant put together why he decided that tonight was time to rag a little dog around having never done it before.

Share this post


Link to post

On the plus side at least the other dog had a bit of size about it or it could been even worse 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post

Why do people like you who have dogs that they know could kick off don’t put them on leads? If somebody’s dog had done it to yours you would no doubt be on here bleating about it.

  • Like 10

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, sean09 said:

Out on the bike tonight running the dog a few miles and a mile into it theres a woman walking a little cockerspaniel type dog i keep cycling as my dog normally doesnt bother with other dogs but tonight he must have flicked a switch and next thing it was a whole drama with her screaming for me to get my dog off which only made things worse ffs. I eventually got my dog off and now i can only imagine the vet bill il recieve for the trouble.

Long story short wheaton xs are c**nts and it will only be fields for him from now on.

Still cant put together why he decided that tonight was time to rag a little dog around having never done it before.

To be fair she shouldn't of screamed, she should of been to busy kicking the guts out of your out of control dog.

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, sean09 said:

Out on the bike tonight running the dog a few miles and a mile into it theres a woman walking a little cockerspaniel type dog i keep cycling as my dog normally doesnt bother with other dogs but tonight he must have flicked a switch and next thing it was a whole drama with her screaming for me to get my dog off which only made things worse ffs. I eventually got my dog off and now i can only imagine the vet bill il recieve for the trouble.

Long story short wheaton xs are c**nts and it will only be fields for him from now on.

Still cant put together why he decided that tonight was time to rag a little dog around having never done it before.

My dog has took a disliking to a certain spaniel and dosnt normally bother I can only think that spaniel s must make sly comments under there breath then Mek out they ain't said owt 

  • Like 1
  • Haha 8

Share this post


Link to post

Ive had problems in the past with people jogging or cycling with dogs,  can make some at bit aggressive.

Share this post


Link to post

I had to walk my old bull x really early and really late to avoid other people and dogs. The last dog that attacked my pup got about 5 good punches to the head and a kick up the ass. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post

Socialise socialise socialise and know your dog.   Saying that Wheatons are feckers, especially if they are from good stuff. Saying this from experience.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post

It’s called a muzzle 🤙🏼Problem solved you still get to road exercises your dog 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
10 hours ago, Str said:

Why do people like you who have dogs that they know could kick off don’t put them on leads? If somebody’s dog had done it to yours you would no doubt be on here bleating about it.

Silly mistake mate trusting an animal a little too much but as mentioned above by someone it must have been the fact he was running along side me maybe that triggerd something in him.

Anyway im by no means bleating  and yes i would have reacted the same as the other owner minus the screaming. Sounds like your a little sensitive tbh.

Share this post


Link to post

Not sensitive I am sensible around dogs,I once spent a load of time & money breeding & rearing a pup for my self to have it ruined by a out of control dog that badly mauled her,it left her nervous around any dogs for the rest of her life! All because somebody didn’t put there dog on lead! What is it with people with badly trained dogs and not wanting to put them on leads? .the person who’s dog yours attacked will probably have a nervous dog now plus time off work & maybe loose the enjoyment of walking the dog.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post

Your a 100% right and that is a very sensible reply. But thing is you hear people saying all the time about trusting a dog, its not like i knew it was going to happen the dogs never been aggresive toward other dogs before but its a lesson learnt.

I gave the owner my number and have been updated to say the dogs fine its just a cut ear, which im glad to hear.

But yes you are right with what you have said the only thing is you make it too black and white......there will always be cases where a dog has never been aggressive and all of a sudden something triggers it to do something out of character. I dont know if thats what happend with your experience but last night i can assure you thats exactly what happend. 

Anyway as i said lesson learnt, no more walking off the lead.

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
7 minutes ago, sean09 said:

Your a 100% right and that is a very sensible reply. But thing is you hear people saying all the time about trusting a dog, its not like i knew it was going to happen the dogs never been aggresive toward other dogs before but its a lesson learnt.

I gave the owner my number and have been updated to say the dogs fine its just a cut ear, which im glad to hear.

But yes you are right with what you have said the only thing is you make it too black and white......there will always be cases where a dog has never been aggressive and all of a sudden something triggers it to do something out of character. I dont know if thats what happend with your experience but last night i can assure you thats exactly what happend. 

Anyway as i said lesson learnt, no more walking off the lead.

f***ing hell mate that’s a pretty sensible reply for the hunting life lol I though you would of give it the whole “ f**k you you prick I’ll walk my dog where ever I want how ever I want “ lol 

think with any dog especially hunting dogs you always have to be vigilant of other dogs and walkers ..your always going get the “ oh he’s never done that befor “  and that may well be the case however....I’ve never been hit by a buss befor but I’d still be just as dead if I did lol 

  • Like 3
  • Haha 5

Share this post


Link to post
15 minutes ago, sean09 said:

Your a 100% right and that is a very sensible reply. But thing is you hear people saying all the time about trusting a dog, its not like i knew it was going to happen the dogs never been aggresive toward other dogs before but its a lesson learnt.

I gave the owner my number and have been updated to say the dogs fine its just a cut ear, which im glad to hear.

But yes you are right with what you have said the only thing is you make it too black and white......there will always be cases where a dog has never been aggressive and all of a sudden something triggers it to do something out of character. I dont know if thats what happend with your experience but last night i can assure you thats exactly what happend. 

Anyway as i said lesson learnt, no more walking off the lead.

I think that very wise,owners do get caught off guard,dogs are after all really wolves underneath that fur ,no matter what the size or breed.I run a 20 strong bushing pack of mixed breeds & there's always issues within the pack which requires careful management  . Nothing is ever black & white with dogs.ATB

Edited by toolebox

Share this post


Link to post
42 minutes ago, sean09 said:

Your a 100% right and that is a very sensible reply. But thing is you hear people saying all the time about trusting a dog, its not like i knew it was going to happen the dogs never been aggresive toward other dogs before but its a lesson learnt.

I gave the owner my number and have been updated to say the dogs fine its just a cut ear, which im glad to hear.

But yes you are right with what you have said the only thing is you make it too black and white......there will always be cases where a dog has never been aggressive and all of a sudden something triggers it to do something out of character. I dont know if thats what happend with your experience but last night i can assure you thats exactly what happend. 

Anyway as i said lesson learnt, no more walking off the lead.

That’s nice to hear you have checked on the other dog, good luck Sean with your dog.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×