Cannabis oil

1 minute ago, Kerny92 said:

Yes, a woman was on the television the other day claiming it has all but cured her cancer.

I met a guy couple of weeks ago,used to grow under licence for medical research,swore blind it halted the growth even reduced the size of tumours,medical company who funded the research took it and it hasn't surfaced since so who knows,but the guy said CBD wasn't the cure-all it claims to be,it was full spectrum extract that got the results,who knows,but we grow 90 tons a year in this country,thats a lot of bongs and spliffs,all grown for medical research or export for medicine.

• Like 1

• Replies 497
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Serves you right you filthy Europeans!

Whats instagram and can you buy weed ther. Or do you mean instant gram

thanks mackem..fecking hard mate..innit..but.like my wife told me,you gotta carry on. ya gotta start again..the only words that keep me going.

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, mackem said:

I met a guy couple of weeks ago,used to grow under licence for medical research,swore blind it halted the growth even reduced the size of tumours,medical company who funded the research took it and it hasn't surfaced since so who knows,but the guy said CBD wasn't the cure-all it claims to be,it was full spectrum extract that got the results,who knows,but we grow 90 tons a year in this country,thats a lot of bongs and spliffs,all grown for medical research or export for medicine.

Yes it was the THC extract that she claimed cure her. I suppose it's worth a try when there's no hope in sight.

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, Kerny92 said:

Yes it was the THC extract that she claimed cure her. I suppose it's worth a try when there's no hope in sight.

If I was drowning I would clutch at any straw to stay afloat,like I said the research scientist told me his teams research findings were taken and haven't been publicly release nor seen since,its accepted medicine around the world as it used to be here,we are the worlds biggest exporter of legal cannabis,apart from cash is there any other reason the government allows this?

Britain’s stringent rules on medical cannabis harm patients

SATIVEX comes in a small brown glass vial. Each spray, delivered under the tongue or to the cheek, emits 100ml of a solution including alcohol, peppermint oil and a mixture of THC and CBD, the active ingredients in cannabis. GW Pharmaceuticals, its manufacturer, insists it is a “cannabis-based medicine”, not “medical marijuana”, since it is made to exacting pharmaceutical standards. It nevertheless contains extracts from Cannabis sativa, the cannabis flower and plant, and some users report a mild high. It can be prescribed by doctors, most often to sufferers from multiple sclerosis (MS).

Partly as a result, fuzzy fronds are flourishing in British greenhouses. In 2016 Britain harvested 95 tonnes of legally grown cannabis, twice as much as a year earlier, and more than any other country. The International Narcotics Control Board, an independent monitor linked to the UN, reckons that Britain is the world’s largest exporter of legal cannabis (in the form of medical products). And GW has another product, for treatment of drug-resistant epilepsy, under consideration by regulators in America and Europe.

But, unlike in some American states, those who use cannabis in its most basic leaf form to treat other illnesses run the risk of prosecution. Jon Liebling of the United Patients Alliance, a campaign group, recalls being busted a few years ago for growing a plant for him and his friends to treat illnesses, including anxiety and MS. “The government had taken my medicine,” he complains. Last October MPs joined activists smoking joints at a “cannabis tea party” outside Parliament to call for the legalisation of cannabis for medical use, which some define as having the right to grow their own.

Others hope for regulatory change, arguing that the road to market is too costly and unwieldy for a cheap herbal product. It requires approval by both the medicine authority and the Home Office. One policy adviser notes that GW Pharmaceuticals has an enormous first-mover advantage, having emerged from the process with a number of patents. Gavin Sathianathan of Forma Holdings, a firm that invests in medical-cannabis companies, says that Britain’s restrictive laws are hindering the growth of the next big biotech industry.

The lack of competition not only denies patients access to medicine, it also pushes up prices. Although Sativex is licensed for the treatment of MS, in 2014 the National Institute for Health and Care Excellence, which advises the National Health Service, decided its benefits were not worth the cost (a different decision was reached in Wales, where the drug is still available on the NHS).

Cutting red tape may thus be a sensible move by the government. “If we’re going to fight the war on drugs,” says Mr Sathianathan, “we should at least get the sick off the battlefield first.”

https://www.economist.com/news/britain/21738896-country-still-big-legal-producer-green-stuff-britains-stringent-rules

imageproxy.jpg

• Like 1
1 hour ago, lurcherman 887 said:

Full of pgrs mate. Shit

That's why it's best to trust those in the know and not in it for the coin kev, plenty of stinking/colourful   weed about that's not been flushed still full of nutrients.... Plenty of fools buying into this 'cali' shite by the dream sellers. I'm too long in the tooth for it so stick to the tried and tested strains only grown from well established  regs- all ways been a firm believer in less you put in feed wise..... More you get out when it comes to the chronic :thumbs:

• Thanks 1