• Replies 497
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Serves you right you filthy Europeans!

Whats instagram and can you buy weed ther. Or do you mean instant gram

thanks mackem..fecking hard mate..innit..but.like my wife told me,you gotta carry on. ya gotta start again..the only words that keep me going.

Posted Images

8 minutes ago, downsouth said:

I don't want it to get high.I want it to help wit back and joint pain.1500mg is 15%  the 300mg works out at 3% as they are both mg per 10ml bottle.

Also I pulled my back last week so I've been trying some and I was quite surprised i wasnt expecting much tbh it didn't take the pain off completely but made it bearable :thumbs:

• Like 1
9 minutes ago, kanny said:

Also I pulled my back last week so I've been trying some and I was quite surprised i wasnt expecting much tbh it didn't take the pain off completely but made it bearable :thumbs:

I just thought I'd give it a try as I keep hearing so much about it's anti inflammatory properties and I also have very broken sleep and thought it might help with that.Ive probably got close to a couple of oz of various decent weeds and hash that pals have given me but I havnt smoked for nearly 10yrs and although I smoked all day every day for over 15yrs before that every time I've had a little go recently I've ended up completely smashed and not really relaxed at all.

A guy I have met once or twice was on sky news this morning,he was getting interviewed about medicinal cannabis oil,he announced his intention to approach police outside the houses of parliament this afternoon and tell them he was about to supply THC rich oil to a child who needed it to stop spasms,it didn't end well for him,his arrest is posted online,he is a cannabis activist who used to own a coffee shop in wales.

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, mackem said:

A guy I have met once or twice was on sky news this morning,he was getting interviewed about medicinal cannabis oil,he announced his intention to approach police outside the houses of parliament this afternoon and tell them he was about to supply THC rich oil to a child who needed it to stop spasms,it didn't end well for him,his arrest is posted online,he is a cannabis activist who used to own a coffee shop in wales.

There was a parent talking on the Jeremy vine show the other day  ...she took her kid abroad not sure where exactly I only caught snippets  the kid was having up to 100 seizures a day  they tried a thc/cbd mix on the seizures stopped. ..I heard the parent saying she wouldn't break the law so whether there still abroad or stopped treating the kid I'm not sure.

• Like 1
26 minutes ago, downsouth said:

I just thought I'd give it a try as I keep hearing so much about it's anti inflammatory properties and I also have very broken sleep and thought it might help with that.Ive probably got close to a couple of oz of various decent weeds and hash that pals have given me but I havnt smoked for nearly 10yrs and although I smoked all day every day for over 15yrs before that every time I've had a little go recently I've ended up completely smashed and not really relaxed at all.

Nothing to lose mate :thumbs:

• Like 1
12 hours ago, mackem said:

Home Office denies medical cannabis pleas for boy age six

Requests for a medical cannabis licence to help a boy whose rare form of epilepsy improved after taking the drug have been denied by the Home Office.

Six-year-old Alfie Dingley, from Kenilworth in Warwickshire, suffers up to 30 violent seizures a day.

His parents want to treat him with medical cannabis oil, which is illegal in the UK.

The Home Office said the drug "cannot be practically prescribed, administered or supplied to the public".

A spokesperson added that it can only be used for research.

Alfie's mother, Hannah Deacon, said "you've got to fight for your kids, I want to know that I've done everything I can".

Members of the all-party parliamentary group (APPG) on drug policy reform is calling on the government to assist with Alfie's plight.

Ms Deacon said Alfie went to the Netherlands to take a cannabis-based medication in September.

She said that while there, the medication, prescribed by a paediatric neurologist, saw his seizures reduce in number, duration and severity.

At one point while in the UK, Alfie had 3,000 seizures and 48 hospital visits in a year, but while abroad he went 24 days without a single attack.

"It's very rare and very aggressive, there's only nine boys in the world with Alfie's condition," Ms Deacon said.

"We never imagined how well it would work. He's just a six-year-old boy, he deserves a happy life. We've found something that makes him happy and now we've got to take that away."

Ms Deacon said his cannabis dose was "very small" and he was taking three drops of the oil, which is made using whole plant cannabis

Alfie's mother said the steroids he currently takes in hospital could eventually cause his organs to fail if he keeps taking them at the rate he is.

"He doesn't know any different, he's had a very traumatic life. He's held down and injected," she said.

With the Dutch cannabis medication, it is estimated Alfie would have about 20 seizures a year.

He stayed with his parents in a holiday camp in the Netherlands to receive the treatment, but without medical insurance in the country they had to return home in January.

The APPG wants Home Secretary Amber Rudd to issue a licence for him to continue taking the medication.

Group co-chair, Conservative MP Crispin Blunt said: "It would be heartless and cruel not to allow Alfie to access the medication.

"Parliament really must look at reforming our laws to allow access to cannabis for medical purposes, which has huge public support."

The Home Office said it recognised that people with chronic pain and debilitating illnesses are "looking to alleviate their symptoms".

A spokesperson added: "However, it is important that medicines are thoroughly tested to ensure they meet rigorous standards before being placed on the market, so that doctors and patients are assured of their efficacy, quality and safety.

"Cannabis is listed as a Schedule 1 drug, as in its raw form it is not recognised in the UK as having any medicinal benefit and is therefore subject to strict control restrictions.

"This means it cannot be practically prescribed, administered, or supplied to the public in the UK, and can only be used for research under a Home Office licence.

"The Home Office would not issue a licence to enable the personal consumption of a Schedule 1 drug."

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-coventry-warwickshire-43101716

my mate use to have epileptic fits growing up, it was scary watching him having one, thrashing, kicking then the violent shaking, he had all sorts of medication tablets which didn't seem to change anything really from having a fit to fit, so he decided to have a joint just before he knew he was going to have a fit....well....what a difference that made, i was there when he did this, i could see him going through the fit and he said he knew he was going through it afterwards, but there wasn't any movement whilst he was going through it, just a vacant stare, and it didn't seem to last as long whilst it was happening compared to the fits he had on the medication, so he use to carry a joint with him all the time after that....that was in the early 80's....    

• Like 2

That's the one Tilly thanks :thumbs:

Katchum  I got mine from cbd brothers  as recommend on  here ...it was 17 quid for 10 ml  blue edition plus postage about a fiver (sting) but it goes a long way 

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

How much is a dose mate?

not as much as I thought tbh? not for me tho, no buzz then no fuss??

Just 3 drops under the tongue. ...  I know where your coming from with the Buzz :laugh:

2 hours ago, kanny said:

Katchum  I got mine from cbd brothers  as recommend on  here ...it was 17 quid for 10 ml  blue edition plus postage about a fiver (sting) but it goes a long way 

mackem posted that article bud, i just quoted his post and posted my bit under it.....:thumbs:....i can't take the credit for it.....:icon_redface: 

6 hours ago, kanny said:

What strength is it mate as I've found 2 10ml bottles of 15% strength for £31 with free postage

• Like 1
6 hours ago, tillylamp said:

mackem posted that article bud, i just quoted his post and posted my bit under it.....:thumbs:....i can't take the credit for it.....:icon_redface: 

:laugh: no worries it was late I was half cut ....thanks mackem:thumbs:

11 hours ago, mackem said:

was it jeff ditchfeild by any chance used to run a coffee shop in rhyl

• Like 1