Myth or not

Funny tho if it wasn’t for these so called scummy horrible low life scummy fuckers the breed wouldn’t exist and neither would any of the decent bull greyhounds that  most of the lads are running today 

kind of like I’ve helping oneself to a mans beers then complaininging about the brand of beer he drinks lol 

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

A dog fighter is hated more than any individual except a peado. Why would they risk blowing their, and others, cover by breaking and entering and stealing any dogs never mind pedigrees. You would not

A spaniel would offer no fight at all, none. It'd be like bringing a digging dog on by letting it kill rabbits in a shed. f**k all sense in it. Most out and out terrierman I know don't even bother let

I'd break into a zoo an pinch a honey badger.....not a fckin cockapoo 

These missing dogs are all about the money. For a start these designer dogs are fetching big money and as a deliberate cross bred do not need Pedigrees,KC,registering etc.The thieves don't even need to find false papers for them as there going to crossbreed them in all probability . Whichever crossbreeds are in vogue are the ones fetching the best money ,these will be the dogs targeted by the dog thieves . 

Edited by MickC

It's a myth spread by "fur mummies" because saying their rescued mutt with a couple scars was used as a "bait dog" is a great way to get a pat on the back and their ego rubbed down the park and all over Facebook.