Myth or not

6 hours ago, Rabid said:

No I agree, no fight at all, but some folk seem to think that's the way to start them.

i also agree it's most likely breeding that their getting nicked for.

The gun dog point was a bit naff and in a rush as I was out the door shooting.

what I was getting at, not all fighting dogs and the so called 'owners' go 'pit on pit'.

I speak from experience, much to my disgust, a good few yrs ago I was unlucky enough to end up in a yard with someone, and the fella kept dogs, mostly for show/bravado/fighting to make him feel his cock was bigger than it probably was, his idea was to chuck lesser dogs into the one he was training, whether it was to excite his dog, give it a taste of blood, or just his own ego, I have no idea, but by all accounts it was a regular way of doing things.

yes I do work dogs, but most definitely not in that game, and nor would I wish to be associated with it in any way, it disgusts me.

Agreed, but plenty of folk pay a shed load more than that for some ugly friggin useless dogs, each to their own I guess.

In my opinion, none what so ever, but then I've never done it and don't agree with it.

But we all know the internet must be right ?

Dont even get me started on the rspca, they mostly couldn't find their own arse to wipe it.

I would stab a guess, more likely half a dozen in the country.

We're not talking a trained and experienced boxer, or a 60yr old, your right, no boxer worth anything would even consider it, but maybe licenced boxers also have a few morals and standards unlike dog rings.

Your just not going to believe it are you , the stuff about starting a dog with a bait dog is pure propaganda 

• Like 1

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

A dog fighter is hated more than any individual except a peado. Why would they risk blowing their, and others, cover by breaking and entering and stealing any dogs never mind pedigrees. You would not

A spaniel would offer no fight at all, none. It'd be like bringing a digging dog on by letting it kill rabbits in a shed. f**k all sense in it. Most out and out terrierman I know don't even bother let

I'd break into a zoo an pinch a honey badger.....not a fckin cockapoo 

There probably are wanna be big men who would throw a tame dog to their bull breed thinking it's clever. 

But the tsunami of dogs thefts across the country are not related to dog fighting in any way. If you wanted a bait dog you would drive round the streets until you saw a stray....these mythical dog fighters aren't stealing cocker and pedigrees, even they know its more value being sold on. Dog fighters aren't marking houses with weird chalk signs to show what dogs you have, the police aren't the starters of those 'the police say can you share this' Facebook posts. And the please share this pic of of a dog fighter to help catch him post is a 30 year old Russian picture. These stories and posts are started by the same people who once started chain letters. 

Edited by DIDO.1
  • Like 3
2 minutes ago, downsouth said:

A fella down the road had his aviary robbed last night.I reckon it's then gypsies.Wanted his canaries to train their fighting chickens with.

Canaries are abit to much for a young fighting chicken mate ....maybe they should try a Robbin first or maybe a wagtail ...

sending a fighting chicken in to a canary for its first taster is like sending a bull in to a spaniel for its first taster ...it’s just to much for it ?????

Can’t stand dog fighting and totally against it don’t even like thinking about it ! Most dogs Iv seen want to fight other dogs are usually shit on quarry ! Took a lad out once with the lurchers her owned a pit soon and he mentioned fighting and letting his dog roll I went home not for me 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
3 hours ago, Navek said:

Canaries are abit to much for a young fighting chicken mate ....maybe they should try a Robbin first or maybe a wagtail ...

sending a fighting chicken in to a canary for its first taster is like sending a bull in to a spaniel for its first taster ...it’s just to much for it ?????

Canarys are ok , but its them boxing budgies that are full of surprises ,seen then lay afew chickens out lol

A livener for a greyhound before a race was done years ago to get the dog in the right frame of mind.

It would not surprise me if the low life c**ts that are into dog fighting are doing similar with people's much loved pets.

But in this case, as someone has already said, dog fight in a puppy farm.

44 minutes ago, slip lead said:

A livener for a greyhound before a race was done years ago to get the dog in the right frame of mind.

It would not surprise me if the low life c**ts that are into dog fighting are doing similar with people's much loved pets.

But in this case, as someone has already said, dog fight in a puppy farm.

It could also make them miss the break.seen it many times. Give the dog a kill make them faster! 

• Like 1
On 23/01/2018 at 21:56, downsouth said:

There is enough literature about pitdogs and dogfighting on the internet and in books.If you want to know how the dogs are started and schooled you're probably better off reading that rather than what some newspaper journalist has dreamed up or listening to what someone read on an RSPCA  page on Facebook.If you listened to everyone who's so called rescue dog had been used for bait there must be half a dozen dogfighting gangs in every town in the uk

That is the quote of the thread right there. 

I told a woman only lately online that she was living in a dream land. She was spouting nonsense about my mate rehoming his dead uncles Stafford for free, saying to put a price on it to deter dog fighting gangs coming to pick it up.

be careful guys, these serious dog fighting gangs are everywhere! 

• Haha 1
On 1/24/2018 at 10:33, Wales1234 said:

Can’t stand dog fighting and totally against it don’t even like thinking about it ! Most dogs Iv seen want to fight other dogs are usually shit on quarry ! Took a lad out once with the lurchers her owned a pit soon and he mentioned fighting and letting his dog roll I went home not for me 

It wouldn’t be my cup of tea either but I don’t knock blokes that are into it properly......let’s be honest, that rarest of beasts, the very decent bull X, is living off the back of those lads work.

• Like 4
3 hours ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

That is the quote of the thread right there. 

I told a woman only lately online that she was living in a dream land. She was spouting nonsense about my mate rehoming his dead uncles Stafford for free, saying to put a price on it to deter dog fighting gangs coming to pick it up.

be careful guys, these serious dog fighting gangs are everywhere! 

A couple of months back I was picking my daughter up from school and there was an old girl with a little fat,old half blind staff on a silly harness barking and growling at every dog that walked past(which was loads as all the silly fuckers feel the need to take their dogs to the school even if they've driven there)Rather than give it a kick up the arse and tell it to shut up she started telling everyone how she was only like it because her son had took it off of a gang of dogfighters.If you saw her dopey fat useless son probably get a kicking from a gang of 12 year olds.

• Haha 2