Myth or not

Ok so my cousins and her friends all met up 2 nights ago for lunch what ever there all into these designer dogs that you can dress up in stupid chlothes etc apart from my cousin she keeps a cavalier and a cocker spaniel as pets  now reason for thread is they where on about seing posts on Facebook about spaniel dogs there's being stolen for dogfighting I straight away said it's bullshit as why would they steal expensive dog breeds to fight rather than your adverage mutt on the street then she showed my cousin a story on a phone about these three spaniels that had gone missing in Devon two found in Northumberland one found local apprantly beaten and covered with bites i read th article seemed they just took spaniels but looking for a pecticular breed for these fighting dogs seems far fetched what do you boys think ? Personally myself think it's these woman That get on the Facebook read anything and believe it 

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/www.devonlive.com/news/devon-news/shoot-puts-up-5000-reward-953378.amp

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

A dog fighter is hated more than any individual except a peado. Why would they risk blowing their, and others, cover by breaking and entering and stealing any dogs never mind pedigrees. You would not

A spaniel would offer no fight at all, none. It'd be like bringing a digging dog on by letting it kill rabbits in a shed. f**k all sense in it. Most out and out terrierman I know don't even bother let

I'd break into a zoo an pinch a honey badger.....not a fckin cockapoo 

people say stolen dogs are nicked for fighting as the truth is more more unpalatable for the populace and less likely to open the purse strings for . 

pedigree dogs are nicked for breeding , that’s the sad truth , and people are too hypocritical and idiotic to realise it 

a beach near me was apparently being used as a dog fighting venue as a walker foUnd two harnesses there which could only have held “large aggressive dogs “ 

the truth that gay men were bumming each other into next week there and had been for years seemed to have slipped the mind....

dog fighting is nowhere near as Populat as the media make out.

an old man I knew years ago used to say “every dog is a fighter” in a sarcastic fashion . 

When quizzed to enunciate the point he’d say that people paraded around bull types at full length chain , he’s from this line , this gr ch etc but when the “roll” questions were asked , they clammed up.  

In this age of the internet , the drone, the sensational videos, why is dog fighting never pinned down to any more than a dozen or so individuals? 

Because it’s dead in the water 

• Like 2
9 minutes ago, Born Hunter said:

You've got to be sick in the head to let a fighting dog go at a spaniel. Be like a heavyweight knocking f**k out of a 5yr old. So I'm sceptical too.

Exactly very sick but lots of wronguns in life just scare stories on the internet I think like the old chalk marking stuff that was doing the rounds a few years back 

dog that was found with bites and looking beaten could have been run over and had foxes etc have a go at it also but who am I to say just seems bizzare to only steal spaniels for fighting and leave other dogs in kennels feel sorry for the people who lost the dog as they probally where thinking all sorts of possibility at time also 

Edited by CushtyJook
24 minutes ago, CushtyJook said:

Ok so my cousins and her friends all met up 2 nights ago for lunch what ever there all into these designer dogs that you can dress up in stupid chlothes etc apart from my cousin she keeps a cavalier and a cocker spaniel as pets  now reason for thread is they where on about seing posts on Facebook about spaniel dogs there's being stolen for dogfighting I straight away said it's bullshit as why would they steal expensive dog breeds to fight rather than your adverage mutt on the street then she showed my cousin a story on a phone about these three spaniels that had gone missing in Devon two found in Northumberland one found local apprantly beaten and covered with bites i read th article seemed they just took spaniels but looking for a pecticular breed for these fighting dogs seems far fetched what do you boys think ? Personally myself think it's these woman That get on the Facebook read anything and believe it 

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/www.devonlive.com/news/devon-news/shoot-puts-up-5000-reward-953378.amp

Bullcrap

• Like 2
5 minutes ago, CushtyJook said:

Exactly very sick but lots of wronguns in life just scare stories on the internet I think like the old chalk marking stuff that was doing the rounds a few years back 

dog that was found with bites and looking beaten could have been run over and had foxes etc have a go at it also but who am I to say just seems bizzare to only steal spaniels for fighting and leave other dogs in kennels feel sorry for the people who lost the dog as they probally where thinking all sorts of possibility at time also 

If a dog bred for sparring rolled into a spaniel, there be nowt left but feathers.....must probably a bitch in heat and free for all.....

• Like 2

They are stealing Cocker Spaniels too cross them with poodles. Cockapoos are making big money and there is no need to kennel club register them because they are not pure bred. The dog that had bite injuries was probably from a kennel fight because they keep several in same pen. The thief probably beat the dog to death for causing the kennel fight. That's the  joys of dog peddling.

• Like 4
33 minutes ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

people say stolen dogs are nicked for fighting as the truth is more more unpalatable for the populace and less likely to open the purse strings for . 

pedigree dogs are nicked for breeding , that’s the sad truth , and people are too hypocritical and idiotic to realise it 

a beach near me was apparently being used as a dog fighting venue as a walker foUnd two harnesses there which could only have held “large aggressive dogs “ 

the truth that gay men were bumming each other into next week there and had been for years seemed to have slipped the mind....

dog fighting is nowhere near as Populat as the media make out.

an old man I knew years ago used to say “every dog is a fighter” in a sarcastic fashion . 

When quizzed to enunciate the point he’d say that people paraded around bull types at full length chain , he’s from this line , this gr ch etc but when the “roll” questions were asked , they clammed up.  

In this age of the internet , the drone, the sensational videos, why is dog fighting never pinned down to any more than a dozen or so individuals? 

Because it’s dead in the water 

Any chance you could tell me directions to the beach. ??

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

The one thing your all forgetting, dog fighting does still happen, there is some big money in it, granted it's not as widespread as made out, but don't you think those dogs need practise, wouldyou train them on a killer dog or a soft pooch ?

3 minutes ago, Rabid said:

The one thing your all forgetting, dog fighting does still happen, there is some big money in it, granted it's not as widespread as made out, but don't you think those dogs need practise, wouldyou train them on a killer dog or a soft pooch ?

Yes not denying that but it's stealing particular breeds not any juk of the street makes no sence in this particoulor story 

4 minutes ago, CushtyJook said:

Yes not denying that but it's stealing particular breeds not any juk of the street makes no sence in this particoulor story 

No, agreed I doubt they would be going out particularly for one breed, but if they happened across spaniels, what better.

my gut instinct would be with the above though, breeding.

16 minutes ago, Rabid said:

No, agreed I doubt they would be going out particularly for one breed, but if they happened across spaniels, what better.

my gut instinct would be with the above though, breeding.

Yeah agree it's just these woman on the Facebook believing all sorts of shite I heard something once about not flashing a car without headlights as it's a gang thing and they have to kill the first people to flash lol maybe in downtown la USA not England