Who says gaystate are crap !

8 hours ago, Rez said:

Didn't know anyone used coal these days :) 

bloody hell, that's reminds me of goin me granmas on a Sunday with me man and dad and that coal smell that surrounded the local area. 

We've always been a bit behind the times, we're bumpkins round these parts you know.

• Haha 1

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Had a fella round today from off here, I wanted him to have a try with one of my guns to see how he liked it. Well it certainly wasn't the best day for it with the wind gusting between 10 and 30m

Been out tonight Rob didn't get feck all mind fields are like lakes need a boat not boots or Welles lol and the photon had me up the wall lol but i enjoyed it all just the same

I'm not arguing that, in fairness most of them are, just lucky I happened to get a very good one at a decent price, hell I've paid a lot more for some of my scopes than I paid for this gun.

Posted Images

8 hours ago, philpot said:

How about this one just shown in the US, I wonder if it is Tony Belas's way of getting his own back before leaving the company............................or was he pushed...................who cares, he has gone.

http://www.airgunsofarizona.com/precharged-pcp/daystate-red-wolf-special-edition-.25/

Phil

Fugly, that's what I think to it.

• Like 1
21 hours ago, Jonjon79 said:

Go for the older ones mate - the prices are good and, in my honest experience, they perform well - I reckon they're better and more reliable than the newer stuff :yes:

I had regal about year after they came out nothing but trouble , I had the gun for six weeks Daystate   Had it four of those six weeks.

• Like 1
2 hours ago, villaman said:

I had regal about year after they came out nothing but trouble , I had the gun for six weeks Daystate   Had it four of those six weeks.

I had exact same problem with a wolverine 2 hilite, thing was the biggest piece of junk I ever owned, very disappointed with it.

fortunatly, I know the history of my regal from new, and can say hand on heart it's never missed a beat, all it's had done to it since new is replaced probe seals, in the breech.

• Like 1

It took having a regulator made for my Regal and a few other tweeks before it turned into the brilliant rifle it is now. Last year I tried to sell Helen's Huntsman Classic .177. Absolutely stunning rifle with not a thing wrong with it and less than half a tin fired through it. Nobody wanted to know. 

Best bargain someone missed out on. Looks like I might keep it and put a left hand stock on it. It will be perfect for shooting around farm buildings for rats and ferrals.

1 hour ago, pianoman said:

It took having a regulator made for my Regal and a few other tweeks before it turned into the brilliant rifle it is now. Last year I tried to sell Helen's Huntsman Classic .177. Absolutely stunning rifle with not a thing wrong with it and less than half a tin fired through it. Nobody wanted to know. 

Best bargain someone missed out on. Looks like I might keep it and put a left hand stock on it. It will be perfect for shooting around farm buildings for rats and ferrals.

Didn't you sell it Simon.

Phil

On 24/01/2018 at 00:22, Rez said:

Didn't know anyone used coal these days :) 

bloody hell, that's reminds me of goin me granmas on a Sunday with me man and dad and that coal smell that surrounded the local area. 

same! I don't have a sense of smell 90% of the time but every now and then I'll get a wiff of something and I have to say, when i've been at Rabids and caught that coal smell on the air, it reminds me of being outdoors as a kid when we used to visit the village my aunty lived in, wandering around the fields and woods near her house and seeing my Nana and Grandad in Yorkshire, the whole village smelled of it. 

• Like 1
5 hours ago, pianoman said:

No Phil. Still have it here after no interest shown in it whatsoever. 

Slightly off key here, apologies Op'er. Might be seeing you then at the new IBCC thats opening on canwick hill soon? Just done the signage, exhibition and so on there and every time I set foot in the door, I expect to see you... for some reason :) 

Let me know when your planning on going, IF your planning on going. Exhibition is superb. The whole building is. The memorial is the key though, lots of names, big old spire, Lancaster wing span size... Your paintings would sell there, just to let you know. 

X

• Like 1