Back on the bis mags

9 minutes ago, big napper said:

Yes mate, quite a few tins  are like that, some have quite big ones like the one youv shown and some just showing, i still use them and i havent notised any difference and like i say iv used them for a long time.

Thanks Nap? i do remember it being smaller on them when i used them to devestating effect in my 100 and it didnt do any harm like you said.

I seem to feel more confident when using the heavier pellets as well because of the down range whollop they carry??

• Like 1

My R10 .177 loves Bisley Magnums in 4.52. Shoots like a laser with them. Good with JSB heavy as well but the Magnums edge them out at 40 yards. The bunnies don’t like them though, they land with a real crack. Also try H and N Baracuda Match as they are “grade A” Bisley Magnums, from the same moulds, better quality but pricier

• Like 2
25 minutes ago, MartinJGUK said:

My R10 .177 loves Bisley Magnums in 4.52. Shoots like a laser with them. Good with JSB heavy as well but the Magnums edge them out at 40 yards. The bunnies don’t like them though, they land with a real crack. Also try H and N Baracuda Match as they are “grade A” Bisley Magnums, from the same moulds, better quality but pricier

Indeed my man. Right "thock" even at 9.8 FPE. But as you say, pricier. Damn it. 

• Like 1