been a while!

2 hours ago, big napper said:

Thats a great place by the sound of it si, 

Id love to get that amount or even half that amount in one sesh, nice one.

And cheers for the offer yesterday mate

not a problem...you'll have to come for a day at the seaside and sneak your 100 in the car boot... ill take you there!

got a few good perms but this ones great... rats ferrels crows squirrels plenty of rabbits in the spring to!

if your brave enough to build a hide around the silage you'd get the best random bag ever.. but I wont do it cos them rats are everywhere :( 

atb si 

• Like 1
6 hours ago, si brown said:

Those express are great in the 100, I don’t usually like to go below 8.4’s but as a rat basher there spot on!

been using the fap’s in The .22 wildcat, it’s another good nv rat pellet?

Si , I use them on rat, rabbits squirrels, pigeons and the rest  

great all round pellet which flies flat and fast very good in wind as well

nice shooting mate

• Like 1

Nice going, I love rat shooting.

8 shot mags, I remember them well, another reason the wildcat had to go, when you first use the hw it feels like an endless supply of shots, and them a&m cylinders make a huge difference to shot count, you boys must have been flinging some lead.

another pellet to try along with jsb and faps, is daystate sovereigns,  my guns usually love them.

22 minutes ago, villaman said:

Si , I use them on rat, rabbits squirrels, pigeons and the rest  

great all round pellet which flies flat and fast very good in wind as well

nice shooting mate

once the weather warms up I'll be putting the airmax back on the 100 and the express will be getting the proper test..

cant believe how much you can stretch the range and there accurate as feck:thumbs:

• Like 2
12 minutes ago, Rabid said:

Nice going, I love rat shooting.

8 shot mags, I remember them well, another reason the wildcat had to go, when you first use the hw it feels like an endless supply of shots, and them a&m cylinders make a huge difference to shot count, you boys must have been flinging some lead.

another pellet to try along with jsb and faps, is daystate sovereigns,  my guns usually love them.

its guilt free shooting in a sick kind of way:laugh:

the .22 cat loves sovereigns but is just as accurate with the fap's so ive been using them a while now for nv sessions due to flying flatter!

and the 97 is running nicely on 8.44 rangemaster's good quality pellets ds:thumbs:

• Like 1
2 hours ago, si brown said:

not a problem...you'll have to come for a day at the seaside and sneak your 100 in the car boot... ill take you there!

got a few good perms but this ones great... rats ferrels crows squirrels plenty of rabbits in the spring to!

if your brave enough to build a hide around the silage you'd get the best random bag ever.. but I wont do it cos them rats are everywhere :( 

atb si 

Another great offer, your spoiling me si cheers mate.