deff got to be more Vigilant with Buck !!

Ray I would like the devices of Buck 2yrs time if that's possible I don't intend on letting this line die ,and bucks fits the bill and breeding jaz six April take her two eight she still like a two yr old I would go earlier but has you know I only keep the one now and I want to keep them clean bred .it would be a crime fa not use him another generation Buck will pick them up again .atb bunnys

21 minutes ago, billhardy said:

Ray I would like the devices of Buck 2yrs time if that's possible I don't intend on letting this line die ,and bucks fits the bill and breeding jaz six April take her two eight she still like a two yr old I would go earlier but has you know I only keep the one now and I want to keep them clean bred .it would be a crime fa not use him another generation Buck will pick them up again .atb bunnys

Is yours mali x or gsd bill and has it done what you expected of it ?

On Tuesday, January 23, 2018 at 11:55, bird said:

100%   right :thumbs:  , you really can't relax with him  , he always looking for stuff  to chase/kill  , my old dog Bryn  who very good hunter  marking    and if  , but even when younger  , was never  lithanke Buck,   Buck  that bit more full on  , so going  lead him up there  and few other places  that not far from roads , i remember  once   couple years ago , was  walking in the day , lovely nice walk  , when  some  Fallow   came to  a edge  of a wood , he seen them   went like rocket   to them,  he was away 1 feckin hour,  he came back  , but  was hell !   waiting,  he still the same  , he still  as keen .:yes:

Happened to me today, 2 lurchers and a terrier :D Laughing now, I wasnt when 30 minutes had passed and I'd only recovered the terrier.

10 minutes later one limping lurcher and another half hour and I heard a shout and a lass doing her horses had him, thank Fook.

Cheers, D.

On 22/1/2018 at 14:27, bird said:

Had lucky escape with Buck again , he seen a cat  cross a fairly  busy road , and went after it, the cat was by a hedgerow  i didnt see it, but that big bugger did, i called him but no way would he stop , not so long ago a fox was coming up a track not far from this road he went for it,  but the fox stayed in track and made of this wood , another time he seen a muntjac that  was in some thick cover  by a road and chased it across to a wood. i think what ive got  change with him, is last part of walk  , the last say  10 mins of the walk not far from where i park my motor , i will have to lead him up deff . the walk most common ground  , not far from national trust ground  , it quite popular  walk with lot of dog walkers, and it not a bad walk being honest, most people are ok with on average friendly  dogs , and norm dont see any game  hardly  any rabbits the odd fox or munjak  , so suppose really ive never thought about it, but bloody Buck seems to see them or find them he come out of woods with them charlie or a cat he up for  the bloody things . , i could always call Bryn off most stuff, but no way with Buck , ive had couple  close calls with Buck now, if dont lead him  bit more as above, he could get killed one day .!!

Most good dogs won't see old bones . Their suicidal tendencies make them what they are. Sometimes faster than their size dictates.