BANNED ..

A lot of my family and friends are city people they have literally no idea about hunting , every single one of them is against it "because of the toff's " ... The same answer every time, doesn't matter what kind of hunting you mention it's the same answer... Rarely does anyone say it's cruel.....People don't even know what hunting is anymore so they just say no 

• Like 3

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The moor will become a desert full of vermin and riddled with bracken. Wave goodbye to Curlew, plover, pipits and efficient moorland management. Let’s see how long it takes ?

The trouble is that the far left, are educating our kids in schools and colleges/university's. The results are snowflake kids/teenagers that haven't a clue.  

I noticed today Labour controlled Bradford Council are not renewing the shooting rights on Ilkley moor ..The last Council owned moor to allow grouse shooting ..the council will now have to fund the mo

10 hours ago, cragman said:

The moor will become a desert full of vermin and riddled with bracken. Wave goodbye to Curlew, plover, pipits and efficient moorland management. Let’s see how long it takes ?

Enough about Bradford what about the moor lol

• Haha 2
17 minutes ago, stumfelter said:

Where's big gay Dave when we need someone to tell us how good labour are?

I don't agree with banning shooting on Ilkley Moor so I won't be defending the decision made my Bradford council :huh: I've never said I agree with everything all parts of the Labour party do, it's possible to have disagreements in some areas while still supporting the party as a whole :thumbs:

• Thanks 1
2 hours ago, BGD said:

I don't agree with banning shooting on Ilkley Moor so I won't be defending the decision made my Bradford council :huh: I've never said I agree with everything all parts of the Labour party do, it's possible to have disagreements in some areas while still supporting the party as a whole :thumbs:

So where do you draw the line? If labour said in their manifesto that if they get into office they would ban all fieldsports within that term would you still vote for them?

26 minutes ago, stumfelter said:

So where do you draw the line? If labour said in their manifesto that if they get into office they would ban all fieldsports within that term would you still vote for them?

Can't see that happening but aye I probably would depending on the rest of the manifesto, then I'd spend my time lobbying MPs to vote against whatever bill was put forward. I've never been a single issue voter and fieldsports will always be low down on my list of priorities when it comes to choosing who to vote for, there's more important things to consider when it comes to running the country than making sure a hobby I enjoy is a protected IMO.

Would you vote for a party that promised to repeal the ban if you strongly disagreed with them in every other area of policy?

7 minutes ago, BGD said:

Can't see that happening but aye I probably would depending on the rest of the manifesto, then I'd spend my time lobbying MPs to vote against whatever bill was put forward. I've never been a single issue voter and fieldsports will always be low down on my list of priorities when it comes to choosing who to vote for, there's more important things to consider when it comes to running the country than making sure a hobby I enjoy is a protected IMO.

Would you vote for a party that promised to repeal the ban if you strongly disagreed with them in every other area of policy?

As the hunting with dogs act has never affected the types of hunting that I do I'd say no but it depends on what the other areas of policy are. Out of interest which of labour's policies particularly appeal to you?

2 minutes ago, stumfelter said:

As the hunting with dogs act has never affected the types of hunting that I do I'd say no but it depends on what the other areas of policy are. Out of interest which of labour's policies particularly appeal to you?

Things like the National Investment Bank, Renationalisation of key industries, building more social housing (even though that would most likely hit me in my pocket!) and just generally the economic plan which is always the main thing I look at when considering who to vote for.

Or in short all the things BH would label "freedom hating communist shite" :laugh:

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
23 minutes ago, BGD said:

Sensible talk on your own opinion, and that's your prerogative, but for some of us it's a lot more than just a hobby, it affects my business, the knock on effect of that is it affects my livelihood,  and of course my way of life.

3 minutes ago, Rabid said:

Sensible talk on your own opinion, and that's your prerogative, but for some of us it's a lot more than just a hobby, it affects my business, the knock on effect of that is it affects my livelihood,  and of course my way of life.

That's fair enough and I'd never knock someone for having fieldsports higher on their priority list when it comes to deciding who to vote for. I know for plenty of folk it's right up there at the top and especially for someone in your position that makes perfect sense.

• Like 1

One great problem that keeps rearing its ugly head is the lack of unity amongst those that actively take part in various field sports, what chance has the future generation got when the present generation cannot back each other purely because fishing or shooting is not your chosen sport. Of course a labour council will want to ban grouse shooting, their still fighting a bloody class war, while feathering their own nests by kow toeing to ignorant twats that believe the sort of bullshit that the likes of packham and co spout on the box. Look at the boxing day meets and country shows idiots walking round in barbours and green wellies pretending to back fieldsports when most are part time antis with no opinion of their own and know jack shit about the country.

• Like 3
16 hours ago, BGD said:

Things like the National Investment Bank, Renationalisation of key industries, building more social housing (even though that would most likely hit me in my pocket!) and just generally the economic plan which is always the main thing I look at when considering who to vote for.

Or in short all the things BH would label "freedom hating communist shite" :laugh:

BUT NONE OF THIS WOULD HAPPEN AS THE COUNTRY WOULD BE BANKRUPT IN A COUPLE OF WEEKS 

• Like 1