BANNED ..

I noticed today Labour controlled Bradford Council are not renewing the shooting rights on Ilkley moor ..The last Council owned moor to allow grouse shooting ..the council will now have to fund the moor from public funds ..gutless tossers ..

• Like 3

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The moor will become a desert full of vermin and riddled with bracken. Wave goodbye to Curlew, plover, pipits and efficient moorland management. Let’s see how long it takes ?

The trouble is that the far left, are educating our kids in schools and colleges/university's. The results are snowflake kids/teenagers that haven't a clue.  

I noticed today Labour controlled Bradford Council are not renewing the shooting rights on Ilkley moor ..The last Council owned moor to allow grouse shooting ..the council will now have to fund the mo

The other day there was something about how the left were making a move to out a load of moderate mp's and replace then with far left candidates. Should this happen there will be a very far left leaning government with all sorts of different policies that couĺd really affect us all.

3 hours ago, Meece said:

The other day there was something about how the left were making a move to out a load of moderate mp's and replace then with far left candidates. Should this happen there will be a very far left leaning government with all sorts of different policies that couĺd really affect us all.

The worrying thing is ordinary folk are starting to listen to them as they are starting to believe any thing would be better than the government that's running the country at the moment an hard recession would see labour getting into power with out a doubt imho.

• Like 2
46 minutes ago, tatsblisters said:

The next step from these loonys would be to stop fishing on council owned waterways.

If they succeed in banning hunting next on the agenda will be fishing. I would like to know how much these animal rights etc donate to the Labour Party etc. I bet there is more than a few undeclared back handers to individuals to help promote there agenda .

5 hours ago, Born Hunter said:

I feel like this is perfect material for a Jonathan Pie style satirical outburst...

Maybe that's what the fieldsports community needs to get this shit across to the emotional masses that back this shite.

The local government aren't going to listen to field sports community. Too blinkered. What they need is to get a couple of our fish and game lads over to tell them what for, and show what kind of money it generates. It's the same message but it'll be sold to them from an angle they'll listen to.

Shame that will never happen but public lands are yours to use not for the council to sell off.

3 hours ago, MickC said:

If they succeed in banning hunting next on the agenda will be fishing. I would like to know how much these animal rights etc donate to the Labour Party etc. I bet there is more than a few undeclared back handers to individuals to help promote there agenda .

Yep. Fishing will be harder to ban so I'd expect to see restrictions that make it cost prohibitive. Saying that seeing how much money some of the carp lads spend on gear the manufacturers seem to be all over that already.

3 hours ago, MickC said:

The day fishing gets banned , I will laugh my f***ing head off 

lol , bit late to the bandwagon there micjk lad, the lacs bought the ban , that’s old news !! 

23 minutes ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

The day fishing gets banned , I will laugh my f***ing head off 

lol , bit late to the bandwagon there micjk lad, the lacs bought the ban , that’s old news !! 

Terriers/Lurchers/Hounds all still being used,the ban they sought they did not get. They certainly have the funds to push for it though. Shooting then Fishing will be there agenda .

Edited by MickC