Dating sites

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I know a traveller who met his girlfriend on grabber 

On the next picture trying putting the banana in the front of your trunks instead of the back.

I would say being a ginger prick it will go against you but even Chris Evans found love so don't give up hope I hope it works out 

When I split up with my ex I went on a bit of a mad one as you do.....anyway I decided I needed to meet a new bird ASAP as you do. I went on match.com and I was going out with 5-7 birds a week on there. I was mixing there names up and all sorts, it was non stop. All good fun. 

Got my head sorted and stopped it. Went to cancel my membership and had a message off a half tidy one, decided to go on one last date and she was really nice.....married her 3 years later. 

Most people who end up single in their  thirties now give it a go and meet someone that way.  It's a good crack and saves going out in town with all the teenagers looking like an odd ball

• Like 3
32 minutes ago, DIDO.1 said:

When I split up with my ex I went on a bit of a mad one as you do.....anyway I decided I needed to meet a new bird ASAP as you do. I went on match.com and I was going out with 5-7 birds a week on there. I was mixing there names up and all sorts, it was non stop. All good fun. 

Got my head sorted and stopped it. Went to cancel my membership and had a message off a half tidy one, decided to go on one last date and she was really nice.....married her 3 years later. 

Most people who end up single in their  thirties now give it a go and meet someone that way.  It's a good crack and saves going out in town with all the teenagers looking like an odd ball

I had some guys down from the north-east working for me,one of them was constantly on plenty of fish,the amount of shagging he was doing was unreal non-stop bed-hopping BUT he had no standards,some of them were Jeremy kyle rejects,but as he said he would have shagged a hot loaf if it stood still long enough :rofl:

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, mackem said:

I had some guys down from the north-east working for me,one of them was constantly on plenty of fish,the amount of shagging he was doing was unreal non-stop bed-hopping BUT he had no standards,some of them were Jeremy kyle rejects,but as he said he would have shagged a hot loaf if it stood still long enough :rofl:

j/k rejects   , or  8 pints nice as they say  , feck me glad i stopped drinking when i did     :D    nice little story  Dido.1  glad  you found the right one mate :thumbs:  , it getting the right balance  the prob,   you cam meet, crackers loving looking women   and boy do  they fekin  know it, then you get some you dont really fancy enough, then  the  rejects  above  lol,  it can take time or i afraid  you might not ever meet somebody , but if thats the case better of on your own than stuck with one who makes you really unhappy .:yes:    

11 hours ago, W. Katchum said:

The chat room in here was like a dating site at one point:rofl: 

I met my missus in there ? 10 yrs we’ve been together now ? 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
6 minutes ago, Daniel cain said:

Get to your local and turn on the charm ?only gimps look for love on a dating site imo... Never look like their profile pics?‍♂️turn up the bitch got a head like a 10lb seatrout ?

How do you know? :whistling::tongue2:

• Haha 2

Few of my  sad mates thought the grass was greener....leave the Mrs and kids to go f**k hood rats on tinder etc, few months later crying to come back home???slaves to the pussy.... They all the same, some slacker than others, me I'm punching well above my weight so don't need to go sniffing around for nowt??

• Like 2

met my misses on one, she only lived 7 mile down the road. that was 6 years ago we got 3 kids now and are happy enough.  i dont like the internet much but i was getting older couldnt be doing with the pubs and just thought f**k lets try some dating sites. weather i like it or not the internet is the way forward theres loads of people doing dating sites.