Something a bit different

ftm

Matt when i watched him zero this gun in (on a gun rest)  i was gob smacked at accuracy at 40 yds  he put 4 pellets into one pellet hole  i kid you not mate    these crows were shot at about 40 yds and not one of them felt a thing i assure you as .25 is a devestating cal 

• Like 3

Nice one Billy

On another forum some months ago there was quite a bit of interest in .25 with a number of guys going that route, all sub 12 and the feed back from these lads was far better than many of the forum members thought it would be. I have always been told .25 in sub 12 is a non starter due to crap trajectory but that was not the case according to the reports posted.

I love my .25 FAC but must say, I would really like to try a sub 12, .25 in pcp at some stage.

Phil

• Like 1

The .25 is good but for devastating try my fac .303 wolverine @100 fpe

with 50.15 grain pellets it demolishes all before it, bunnies die of fright knowing what is on the way!!!!!!

the downside is a very small shot count at full power, more practical is my fac airranger .22 cal

at 38 fpe with bis mag pellets its a great combo.

atb brian

• Like 2
On 21/01/2018 at 16:04, ftm said:

Matt when i watched him zero this gun in (on a gun rest)  i was gob smacked at accuracy at 40 yds  he put 4 pellets into one pellet hole  i kid you not mate    these crows were shot at about 40 yds and not one of them felt a thing i assure you as .25 is a devestating cal 

Very nice rapid mate, out of interest is that on ticket or sub 12 mate?