good afternoon at golf course

j j m

me and shaun put a couple of hours in up the golf course as soon as we arrived it started to snow I had my hw95k tuned bye paul sewell this gun is just as good as any pcp in the right hands,the big felleh got the first rabbit 45 yard head shot with his gaystate 22,then I got a squirell 45 yard heart shot,then I got a woody head shot 30 yards,the snow was really falling now so we started to walk back to the pajero,when I spotted a rabbit at the edge of the woods I nudged shaun and he took it out with a clean head shot ,it was just nice to get out for a change with my mate as with this weather it keeps a lot in doors ,the good thing about the snow is it keeps the golfers in doors and we can use the golf course more

• Like 5

that 95's doing you proud good shooting ... and the weight of them is a right bonus too!

I'll be getting another without a doubt when I see one for the right price:yes:

just started snowing down the road now, was gonna have a crack tonight but I recon it'll go on the back burner till tomorrow :laugh:

thanks si mate, I'm still trying to warm up mate,yes lovely guns the 95 this one made a hell of a noise when you went to cock it and made a big twang when you fired it,since paul done the work on it ,its a different gun mate

• Like 1

thanks napper mate,yes you could see where the rabbits had been coming and going,and the remains of a woody what a sparrow hawk had took,you can always tell spar kills,a nice couple of hours

• Like 1