My terrier bitch keeps throwing up a frothy white vomit, she's become a bit lack lustre and lost a bit of weight. Her shits are fine and I've starved her for 24 hours, just giving her boiled chicken breast for now. She keeps her food down but if she drinks it happens pretty much stright away. Also although she is eating she not gulping it down like normal, more picking at it. I gave her a chicken breast half an hour ago and she' s ate about half. Dont' know weather or not to give her some dioralyte. Any ideas chaps.

White frothy foam is perfectly natural mate . Its a dogs way of cleansing it's stomach usually after eating drinking too fast or exercising too soon after eating .If it were green the dog is not eating often enough .My pat pup went through a stage of it not long back where it was found she had eaten her straw bedding .She is now in a pet bed .Wouldnt worry unless there' any other symptoms to go with it .

Yes vet said she probably wouldn' survive any kind of operation. She did offer to try her on some medication but was doubtful it would work. To be honest the poor thing was really sick and I didn' want her carrying on the way she was .cruel to be kind and all that