Just now, tatsblisters said:

Whats that old saying its not what you know its who you know.

But surely the people he knows have got to think he's a fool? Maybe a useful fool?  Is it any wonder nobody takes the uk seriously anymore when a feckin clown like that is foreign secretary. 

4 hours ago, walshie said:

Be handy for fishing off. 

Best comment I've seen so far ! And the only good reason to have one.

personally, anyone who thinks we have the need for a bridge to France is short of a few shillings change, were trying to get out the Eu, not link up more than we already have, I would blow the bloody tunnel  up and flood it as well if I had my way, were an island and should stay that way.

46 minutes ago, dogmandont said:

But surely the people he knows have got to think he's a fool? Maybe a useful fool?  Is it any wonder nobody takes the uk seriously anymore when a feckin clown like that is foreign secretary. 

Seeing people like him and other out of touch politicians I some times wonder if we are getting took over by fekin alians in human form.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Aye cause that's what we need a bridge when the NHS is falling apart and schools and public services are cut to the bare minimum . Can't even build f***ing houses for British subjects. 

But a few billion to build a bridge that no c**t wants. We should hang those useless c**ts in Westminster from a bridge!

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

If you take the trouble to read the Guardian article, he does not -at any point- say it's a good idea, and we should go ahead with it,  that it would benefit Britain and so on.. He suggests that the technology is available, bridge building has made great advancements etc etc.....he just says that such a project would be possible,IN THEORY........a typical politicians answer that doesn't involve the words "yes"or "no" !

Slow news day, maybe ?

When he was mayor he squadered 13million of our cash to a think-tank on building a floating bridge over the Thames. Then there was the money wasted on another idea of his of building an airport island 

Well this is a bridge to far imo ?

• Haha 3
17 hours ago, scothunter said:

When he was mayor he squadered 13million of our cash to a think-tank on building a floating bridge over the Thames. Then there was the money wasted on another idea of his of building an airport island 

Well this is a bridge to far imo ?

I think it was more like £40 million spunked on the garden bridge and then a few million wasted on exploring the idea of "Boris Island" and let's not forget that fecking stupid cable car across the Thames.

Boris seems obsessed with these big vanity projects that he can slap his name on and trt to make part of his "legacy"