Netflix recommendation

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

look into BAD DAY FOR THE CUT.... its an Irish made film......very enjoyable..i was thinking it was going to be bollox but it was a simple but effective piece of work   https://www.rottentom

These c**ts on here won't watch anything with subtitles lol You seen Babylon Berlin?

Not released in my region until February but it allows me to pre-list it.

1 hour ago, dave88 said:

Watched it when it was on sky...last season they're making. Not to everyones taste but a shame they cancelled it

No it's different,but me an the wife liked watching it, 

shame its last one,mind it makes me paranoid as there's a few people round here look like they are wesen ?

• Like 1
On 1/19/2018 at 05:03, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

In another plus side , CrossFit encompasses the entire spectrum , diet , education, mobility  , if by bringing mobility to the masses and extended peoples mobility into later life. How can you not like it? 

Have you heard the one about the vegan crossfitter? They didn't know which one to tell you about first! :thumbs:

On a Netflix front, I've just started watching Godless... So far so good. Jeff Daniels f*ck*ng nailing it so far. Never thought I could see him as a baddy.

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, ChrisJones said:

Have you heard the one about the vegan crossfitter? They didn't know which one to tell you about first! :thumbs:

On a Netflix front, I've just started watching Godless... So far so good. Jeff Daniels f*ck*ng nailing it so far. Never thought I could see him as a baddy.

Just seen it's got Kim Coates in it. I'm watching SoA now (bit late I know, lol) and I like his character, bit of a f****d up sense of humour like me.

3 minutes ago, Born Hunter said:

Just seen it's got Kim Coates in it. I'm watching SoA now (bit late I know, lol) and I like his character, bit of a f****d up sense of humour like me.

I'm not going to throw in any spoilers but Daniels has a moment when he's telling his characters life story. He references his time with the Baker-Fancher emigrants. The tragedy took place less than two miles from where I'm sat and the attention to detail is quite chilling and has been well researched. It's one of those things that is pretty much known only to locals but he's given it a global audience.

SoA. I didn't watch it after they killed off Henry Rollins' character. Not because I didn't like it but because of the FX writers strike. I fell out of synch and couldn't get back into it.

If you don't mind subtitles look at the Belgian crime drama The Break.

• Like 1
On 20/01/2018 at 19:07, scothunter said:

There one on sky just been released Brittania anyone watched it?

I've watched the first 6 episodes so far and really rate it :thumbs: Definitely worth a go if you're looking for something to watch.

• Thanks 1
2 hours ago, ChrisJones said:

I'm not going to throw in any spoilers but Daniels has a moment when he's telling his characters life story. He references his time with the Baker-Fancher emigrants. The tragedy took place less than two miles from where I'm sat and the attention to detail is quite chilling and has been well researched. It's one of those things that is pretty much known only to locals but he's given it a global audience.

SoA. I didn't watch it after they killed off Henry Rollins' character. Not because I didn't like it but because of the FX writers strike. I fell out of synch and couldn't get back into it.

If you don't mind subtitles look at the Belgian crime drama The Break.

These c**ts on here won't watch anything with subtitles lol

You seen Babylon Berlin?

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
On 22/01/2018 at 18:38, jigsaw said:

look into BAD DAY FOR THE CUT.... its an Irish made film......very enjoyable..i was thinking it was going to be bollox but it was a simple but effective piece of work

https://www.rottentomatoes.com/m/bad_day_for_the_cut/

Watched it last night on Netflix ,really good film .

• Thanks 1