Netflix recommendation

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

look into BAD DAY FOR THE CUT.... its an Irish made film......very enjoyable..i was thinking it was going to be bollox but it was a simple but effective piece of work   https://www.rottentom

These c**ts on here won't watch anything with subtitles lol You seen Babylon Berlin?

Not released in my region until February but it allows me to pre-list it.

Yea didn't fancy that Una bomber. Started watching that world war 2series in colour . It's on Netflix.

Tbh I think I know pretty much every detail and probably watched every thing that's ever been shown on the subject haha. 

Just now, Rusty_terrier said:

I got to episode 3 and it just seems to be building on the point his boss doesn't really let him do his work as a profiler properly not much abiut the actual bomber. Worth sticking it out ?

I thought it was worth it especially when they bring in Paul Bettany as Ted Kaczynski. Without dropping any spoilers they do deviate from the factual narrative IMHO, but Bettany does a fantastic job.

If you're not so sure at this point it's a tough call. It's definitely a slow burner.

7 hours ago, W. Katchum said:

Not on Netflix an not summat is usually watch but I watched a series called the good doctor about a young doctor with autism, must say I felt guilt watching it as I really enjoyed it???

Yhea I watch that to ... my missus can't understand why and to be honest I can't either but every Friday night I stick it on .....

• Like 1