the crazy liberals of usa

My daughter came home laughing the other day, they have just had an African start at their school and one my daughters mates was yapping all the trendy “oh this is brilliant” shit about how cool it all is.......so my daughter says “leave off” and her mate got quiet offended and said “anyone could have been born black you know!!” :laugh:

• Like 1

The right these days are just as f***ing annoying and childish as the loony left. 

Seems any criticism from either side results in name-calling and playground insults fake news. Racists idiots  blah blah blah. 

Guess we just need to accept this is the future of politics and debates. 

• Like 1
8 minutes ago, TOMO said:

what bb said,,,,its a comedy show.....they dont show the folk that are clued up and say what are you on about ....just the divs....it wouldnt be funny otherwise

It's a good way to show the idiocy of some people.........but he doesn't do it nearly as well as Borat !

• Like 1

You want to see the abuse this man receives from the snowflakes, because he womt use there pronouns, complete an utter joke, if people want to refer themselves to a pronoun, go ahead, but you cant force another individual to refer to you as one.

I mean these pronouns an non binary genders are limitless, an btw they can choose which one every morning when they arise, or change it durning the day.

How the feck are ye supposed to know?

Plain an simple there spoilt little brats who are looking for attention, an a way to be offended.

But theres ways an means to use this liberal logic against them?

• Like 2

Has anyone ever seen justin treudau in action, he is one liberal maniac, an hes the prime minister of canada, its law in canada now if you mis pronoun someone you will be put in jail for hate crime, he welcomes jihadis with open arms, free money housing etc holy f**k hes a loon.

• Like 1
10 minutes ago, Francie said:

Has anyone ever seen justin treudau in action, he is one liberal maniac, an hes the prime minister of canada, its law in canada now if you mis pronoun someone you will be put in jail for hate crime, he welcomes jihadis with open arms, free money housing etc holy f**k hes a loon.

Sad but true,theres a Syrian/refugee neighbourhood near my womans sisters place in Ottawa,treudau isn't the most popular amongst born and bred canucks around there,he has the look of a young tony b-liar. 

1297938798552_ORIGINAL.jpg