The bull cross boys will be out .....

A fella who lives in a village near me as a part Wolf bitch, he used to live in Russia and his bitch is quater wolf, sled dog. He says she's OK with folk she knows but I wouldn't trust her. He says folk have took young cubs from wild and crossed them to various breeds to make them easyer to train. In my opinion who ever realesead the Wolf deserves to go to jail, this could have ended so much worse, public getting hurt and poor animal shot. 

8 minutes ago, Jerry71 said:

A fella who lives in a village near me as a part Wolf bitch, he used to live in Russia and his bitch is quater wolf, sled dog. He says she's OK with folk she knows but I wouldn't trust her. He says folk have took young cubs from wild and crossed them to various breeds to make them easyer to train. In my opinion who ever realesead the Wolf deserves to go to jail, this could have ended so much worse, public getting hurt and poor animal shot. 

It was a escape from a animal park a tree fell on the enclosure due to the wind it’s ok the wolf has been court safe an sound An back back with the animal park according to the radio

8 minutes ago, DanielG said:

it was very tame they were walking it on a lead

glad it ended  well for the wolf, other wise some trigger happy prat would just shot him, even though it prob just stood still  to  most humans and not run  away  .!!

• Like 4
3 hours ago, Jerry71 said:

Is she a laika? ThiNk they crOss wolf into them every few generations

6 hours ago, bird said:

glad it ended  well for the wolf, other wise some trigger happy prat would just shot him, even though it prob just stood still  to  most humans and not run  away  .!!

yea would been a shame for it to get shot

Edited by terryd