Sadiq khan's S.hole London

To be fair it was turned into a shithole long before Khan come on the scene , he’s just carried on with the job in true labour style ..having ventured back recently  to my old stomping grounds in the east end after many years away it was mind numbing , the whole place is swamped with a tide of immigration that has dragged the east end to a depth of depression the likes of which I’ve never seen ...shithole ...it’s way way below that ...

• Like 3
4 minutes ago, sussex said:

To be fair it was turned into a shithole long before Khan come on the scene , he’s just carried on with the job in true labour style ..having ventured back recently  to my old stomping grounds in the east end after many years away it was mind numbing , the whole place is swamped with a tide of immigration that has dragged the east end to a depth of depression the likes of which I’ve never seen ...shithole ...it’s way way below that ...

I got a couple of old east end mates and they all say the same

• Like 2
13 minutes ago, sussex said:

I used to live on the isle of dogs,the whole east-end is twinned with Dhaka :cray:

• Like 1

Who woke up one day and thought let’s bring 3 world shit and values to these shores and let the working class live side by side  and everything will be Rosie , it will enrich all our lives whoever stuck by the idea that it’s the way forward to a healthy society  in one of the greatest capital cities in the world have made a monumental fk up there’s no rewind button it’s fkd 

Edited by green lurchers
  • Like 2
  • Sad 1
3 minutes ago, green lurchers said:

Who woke up one day and thought let’s bring 3 world shit and values to these shores and let the working class live side by side  and everything will be Rosie , it will enrich all our lives whoever stuck by the idea that it’s the way forward to a healthy society  in one of the greatest capital cities in the world have made a monumental fk up

Welcome to The Traitor Blair’s multicultural Britain ... it’s nice he lives amongst us to share in the joy .....oh wait , doesn’t he have a largish mansion just out of smelling distance  ? ...:whistling:at least his London mansion is in a poor run down deprived area ....or am I wrong ..:hmm:....No he must won’t to be in amongst a vibrant multicultural community...after all he and his friends were banging on how good it will be ...

At the very least he will be housing some poor migrants in his flats in Bristol now his children have finished uni and don’t need them ....he does , I’m sure he does .....I mean a good labour man like him is out to do his best for the ordinary working man ..

My fcuking eye he does ....

• Like 4
  • Haha 2
47 minutes ago, mackem said:

I used to live on the isle of dogs,the whole east-end is twinned with Dhaka :cray:

I was brought up on the Isle of Dogs I lived near the George pub then many years in Alpha Grove and I had flats in Midship and Topmast point in the 70s and 80s, it was mostly port of London authority, then the LDDC crept in and it changed forever, shithole doesn't come close my Grandad wouldn't be turning in his grave he would be spinning he was a Docker. 

• Like 1
21 minutes ago, j j m said:

what was it like villaman

Great place to go and cheap when you are over there . Paid £80 return for flights from local airport , £136 for 3 nights per couple including breakfast .bloody cold as well -3  daytime  - 7 at night 

Went to Auschwitz - Birkenau  camps  then following day salt mines ,well worth going