Motion Camera

1 hour ago, EDDIE B said:

Have you tried this one bunnyboiler? 

I brought the one that the original post was about from amazon but was having a mooch on eBay and it turns out that companies are buying these and putting there brand name on them mate the one I’ve got is a great bit of kit 

• 3 weeks later...

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You'll need a memory card with it aswell.  It's simple to use . Put batteries and memory card in . Fiddle with settings (great video online to say what is what) and turn on.  Simple as that 

Fair few ducks on there . The guy with the bucket didn't even notice the camera    It does video aswell. I'll see if I can upload a video to show quality 

I've got a idea in my head about a camera on a pole that slides up and down with polystyrene under it to stay afloat.  Haven't dare test it yet . 

Posted Images

5 hours ago, bunnyboiler said:

Has any body tried using the wireless trail cams the ones that send pics to your phone ? 

Seen them advertised but I think you need a phone sometime card with "data" on there.  Didn't fancy getting a new contract for a sim as the pictures from my memory card take up mega data 

1 hour ago, EDDIE B said:

A ya be driven mad with those yokes. 100 notifications of pics of a blade a grass blowing in the wind lol

The notifications I could cope with . Using up my whole data allowance for pictures if leaves would be money down the drain 

I use both types for a place i do the security one. Set the wireless ones to email only rather than text. Much cheaper to run. I hardly ever catch what im looking for but get plenty of wildlife pics sent to me at silly o clock in the morning

3 hours ago, Tyla said:

I use both types for a place i do the security one. Set the wireless ones to email only rather than text. Much cheaper to run. I hardly ever catch what im looking for but get plenty of wildlife pics sent to me at silly o clock in the morning

I'd be interested to know more about these, make, model, what's the picture or video like, rough running cost, I have the ideal job for one.

3 hours ago, Tyla said:

With the wireless one does it use data rather than texts to send the pics or videos if so the phone chip to buy would it be the one with lots of data on BB

23 minutes ago, Rabid said:

I'd be interested to know more about these, make, model, what's the picture or video like, rough running cost, I have the ideal job for one.

https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?mpre=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.ebay.co.uk%2Fulk%2Fitm%2F191843839847.      

Ive been looking at this one seems it would do the job 

31 minutes ago, Rabid said:

I use ltl acorn ones, both wireless and static, for work, although i just bought two more off the link above to add to my collection. The daytime quality is very good in both pics and videos. At night they are good enough but more grainy. They can run on data or text but data is cheaper. Mine are set to send me pics via email then take video. I dont know the running costs exactly but cant be too dear or i would hear all about it!