Motion Camera

Lads Im looking for a motion camera for putting up in attics etc. Ive emailed barretine about their new romax cube which looks the dogs gonads but im guessing its gonna be expensive. Anyone recommend a half decent budget motion/trail camera that they have used and are happy with? cheers

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You'll need a memory card with it aswell.  It's simple to use . Put batteries and memory card in . Fiddle with settings (great video online to say what is what) and turn on.  Simple as that 

Fair few ducks on there . The guy with the bucket didn't even notice the camera    It does video aswell. I'll see if I can upload a video to show quality 

I've got a idea in my head about a camera on a pole that slides up and down with polystyrene under it to stay afloat.  Haven't dare test it yet . 

Posted Images

What I'd give for a punt gun :laugh:

Theirs probably better cameras out there. This is my first , took me a long time to get round to buying one but I like this one so much im going to buy another soon . It comes with attachments so you can stick it on a stand and another attachment for something else.  Takes up to 32gb card(I think) so plenty of space for pics/videos and the batterys I put in are still in use so good on that front aswell 

Edited by Welsh_red
  • Like 1
2 minutes ago, EDDIE B said:

Their good fun alright. Must get my one set again.  Tempted to get one of these. Cheap, and certainly do the job!:thumbs:

Hopefully next week I'll have a few videos for you . Maybe even get one of a mink which is why I want another camera 

• Like 1
7 minutes ago, Welsh_red said:

Hopefully next week I'll have a few videos for you . Maybe even get one of a mink which is why I want another camera 

Always plenty of activity around water. Watch out for flooding though. Nearly had a submerged camera this time last year lol 

Just now, EDDIE B said:

Always plenty of activity around water. Watch out for flooding though. Nearly had a submerged camera this time last year lol 

I've got a idea in my head about a camera on a pole that slides up and down with polystyrene under it to stay afloat.  Haven't dare test it yet . 

• Like 2