A bit of this & that

Had another very enjoyable day out with the dogs, and ferrets
What’s new right? ?
 I hadn’t been to this property for a few months; last time I was here, there were a lot of kits, so I left them until now.
It was a reasonably successful day, and good to see a few fox’s about, don’t normally see many in the day time here, will be spotlighting here over the next month that’s for sure.
Next few days here will be over 35 degrees Celsius, at least the dogs will get a well earned rest to freshen them up, they are feeling the pinch a bit, after a heavy couple of weeks.
Hope you enjoy the video guy’s A.T.B - SB

• Like 8

14 hours ago, Jerry71 said:

Nice mate, when you was whistling the Fox my whippet woke up and his head was going side to side then back to sleep dreaming of hunting bunnies. 

LOL My dogs use to do the same when I edited the videos, they are used to it now, and don’t bother

4 hours ago, rabbit demon said:

Good video Sir. Its nice to see the bull terriers working well with the whippet.

One of the things I take pleasure in is watching their teamwork , Kass is a bit of a bully and once caught she claims the prey and takes it, it’s only in the past month Zip (now 2 yr old) is starting to take a few back, mainly she takes off with it before Kass steals it, fun to watch. When they work heavy cover its great kass bushes, and Zip waits just outside the cover as they move along. brilliant.

• Like 1

Iv a wee 11 month old Amstaff x staffy bitch thats comes ferreting sometimes. Shes a good solid marker and usefull for getting into the deeper holes once i dig down to them. None of the rabbits shes picked up yet have been marked and she hands them over live with no problem. Very soft mouthed on rabbits. Very usefull wee dog for my type of mooching as she listens to every word. My beddy whippet taught her a lot but hates her at the same time lol.

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, rabbit demon said:

Iv a wee 11 month old Amstaff x staffy bitch thats comes ferreting sometimes. Shes a good solid marker and usefull for getting into the deeper holes once i dig down to them. None of the rabbits shes picked up yet have been marked and she hands them over live with no problem. Very soft mouthed on rabbits. Very usefull wee dog for my type of mooching as she listens to every word. My beddy whippet taught her a lot but hates her at the same time lol.

The first Couple for the day I have to hurry or Kass may just eat them whole LOL She crunches the first couple, once thats out of her system she settles down and doesnt chew them that bad, Zip brings them back alive when given the chance, usually in the light.

• Like 1