Poorly Wisdom teeth and shooting don`t mix !

Well lads, I`ve kept quiet for a good few months over this as the sympathy off you Twats is fecking legendary :feck: X.

Both of my bottom row wisdom teeth either side of my mouth had to be removed and yesterday morning, they were removed :icon_eek:.

I`ve not picked my shotgun up in what seems like a couple of years  :cray:

I was knitting a jumper with my toes when they started the procedure.

Well the dentist numbed the feck out of me gob ( four large injections per tooth ) and proceeded to extract the biggest, most painful one first. He pulled and pushed and twisted when suddenly it gave way and came out ! 

The roots on this fecker were so long one of my socks was on the end of it  !!!

Well the second wisdom gave in a lot easier than the right hand one and now the healing process begins " touch wood".

PCP`s for a spell maybe then I`ll show Phil and Dave how to use a GSP and a Beretta 687 Sporter  :toast:

• Like 4
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

23 minutes ago, mark williams said:

Well lads, I`ve kept quiet for a good few months over this as the sympathy off you Twats is fecking legendary :feck: X.

Both of my bottom row wisdom teeth either side of my mouth had to be removed and yesterday morning, they were removed :icon_eek:.

I`ve not picked my shotgun up in what seems like a couple of years  :cray:

I was knitting a jumper with my toes when they started the procedure.

Well the dentist numbed the feck out of me gob ( four large injections per tooth ) and proceeded to extract the biggest, most painful one first. He pulled and pushed and twisted when suddenly it gave way and came out ! 

The roots on this fecker were so long one of my socks was on the end of it  !!!

Well the second wisdom gave in a lot easier than the right hand one and now the healing process begins " touch wood".

PCP`s for a spell maybe then I`ll show Phil and Dave how to use a GSP and a Beretta 687 Sporter  :toast:

I bet the male dentist you had was touching wood as he proceeded to insert the biggest, most painful one first :D

Ahhh well. Just usual then, shoot stuff with ya 100's and just take the springers along for the photos... :)

In all fairness, I feckin hate the dentist... had a root canal years ago and it tested the pain threshold. Sweaty palms indeed. Sweaty everything actually. Shouldnt of had all them sweetez as a young un'.

• Like 2
2 hours ago, Rez said:

I bet the male dentist you had was touching wood as he proceeded to insert the biggest, most painful one first :D

Ahhh well. Just usual then, shoot stuff with ya 100's and just take the springers along for the photos... :)

In all fairness, I feckin hate the dentist... had a root canal years ago and it tested the pain threshold. Sweaty palms indeed. Sweaty everything actually. Shouldnt of had all them sweetez as a young un'.

SPOT ON REZ

iv been saying that for weeks

atvbjimmy:thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

Your right there DJ - the cold, took my best mate out this morning for a walk and yes I felt that cold as my gob is stitched up.

Sorry about your mate DJ, that must be agony that`s a poor dentist that should have cut his gums first. :no:

Commiserations pal.

I had my top 2 out in December at the dentist after my old dentist said it was going to be a hospital job as the roots were close to my sinuses so you can imagine my horror when this guy said "Yeah, I will have a go at them here". To be fair, he was good. A lot of pushing and twisting then an almighty crunch and out they came.

Just keep an eye on the clot pal that you don't dislodge it??

• Thanks 1