up the hills of northumberland

them pics were taken with the worlds shi.test phone , I did manage to catch some canny sunrise and sunset pics on this phone al try to get some up , yer blackneck you don't want to get lost up there mate , as the roe buck did last night ,I found him curled up in a ball against the fence frozen soilid early this morning ,that's what can happen to anyone who gets lost in the worsed of winter up there , 

15 hours ago, bobza said:

spent many days up in the hills but days llike this I wouldn't miss, what a nice day for a bit bolting rabbits ,

WP_20180116_001.jpg

WP_20180116_008.jpg

WP_20180116_004.jpg

WP_20180116_005.jpg

WP_20180116_014.jpg

WP_20180116_016.jpg

WP_20180116_010.jpg

Not having it, you've photoshopped those pics to make it look like your whippet can handle bad weather! Everyone knows whippets CAN NOT handle snow, freezing cold winds and harsh ground/weather etc, ask socks he'll tell you :laugh::thumbs:

• Like 2
53 minutes ago, shaaark said:

Not having it, you've photoshopped those pics to make it look like your whippet can handle bad weather! Everyone knows whippets CAN NOT handle snow, freezing cold winds and harsh ground/weather etc, ask socks he'll tell you :laugh::thumbs:

These are Northumbrian whippets not southern budgies :laugh:

• Like 3
  • Haha 1