Come on I can't be the only one..

25 minutes ago, NEWKID said:

There were loads of cross breeds... cocker poo, labradoodle etc...

but number 2 was the cross breed!!! What the f**k are all those other mongrels then?? 

Thats exactly what i said to my wife programe was a load of shite glad i only watched 2nd half. Atb 

• Like 1
8 hours ago, NEWKID said:

There were loads of cross breeds... cocker poo, labradoodle etc...

but number 2 was the cross breed!!! What the f**k are all those other mongrels then?? 

I was on a rant about that to my Mrs,they've started to treat these cross breeds as a breed. It did me when they said lurcher a distant cousin to the greyhound.......

• Like 2
4 minutes ago, Jonjon79 said:

I saw a little bit of it - it did my head in that they gave all of the mongrels funny names.

And as for the daft tart that had her dogs ears and feet dyed pink - ffs :rolleyes:

What dog got 1st place?

4 minutes ago, Jonjon79 said:

I saw a little bit of it - it did my head in that they gave all of the mongrels funny names.

And as for the daft tart that had her dogs ears and feet dyed pink - ffs :rolleyes:

What dog got 1st place?

It was the Labrador 

• Like 2

all them pet dog owners,,,,:cray:

and on travel ch....life below zero kast night,,,,one of the mushers on there did 55 mile each way to pick a dog up ,,,camped overnight,,, no tent,,,just a fire and a few spruce boughs to lay on...:toast:

1 hour ago, TOMO said:

all them pet dog owners,,,,:cray:

and on travel ch....life below zero kast night,,,,one of the mushers on there did 55 mile each way to pick a dog up ,,,camped overnight,,, no tent,,,just a fire and a few spruce boughs to lay on...:toast:

He is entering this years Iditarod race and is expected to do pretty well .....

Maybe not nowadays , 

but in the early part of this century , there was a serious argument for lurchers being far more popular that once thought. 

I lived in my small little town at the time and I reckon there was easily 70 running dogs in a town with about 2000 people . 

Far more than labradors , jack Russell etc . 

When we used to go to carlisle and West Cumbria etc to see our pals it was a similar story. 

But up our way at that time , they were literally everywhere !!