• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

made the mst of it yesterday, the missus got the day off from work so my pal landed up and we had a good muck about in the snow, rather sore this morning. 

The Scottish snow was just to much for my English shed! Heard an almighty crash and thought a load of snow must of slid of the roof? Went out for a smoke and noticed my shed ?  

Posted Images

Hunted all day near the North Dublin / Meath border with the odd flurry. Just as we finished a blizzard started and by the time we were back at the meet it was sticking and everywhere covered in it. If it sticks I'm going tracking in the morning....................with the lurcher of course.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago I said there was only a few flakes .............................................................................. now a white out, seriously heavy snow. Well that has fcuked up a ratting session tonight :fool:

Phil

Snowed up here but not to heavy,but I expect it will at some point. I'm layed up that bug been out a couple times for a short walk with the dog. And got caught in yon hard sleet f***ing face was stinging! Even the dog was trying to shield behind me. 

And yea passed 4 walkers on there way to climb the Ben! I expect the helicopter will be out later lol

24 minutes ago, scothunter said:

Snowed up here but not to heavy,but I expect it will at some point. I'm layed up that bug been out a couple times for a short walk with the dog. And got caught in yon hard sleet f***ing face was stinging! Even the dog was trying to shield behind me. 

And yea passed 4 walkers on there way to climb the Ben! I expect the helicopter will be out later lol

Tell you mate I've met some pretty fecking thick walkers some of them think their indestructible lol

• Like 1