Trying to work things out

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The litter off Haymin that me and John plus a few others is pretty much that mate.. mother BullxGrey (haymins bitch mist, you saw her at the comp in Wales father sal/grey/whip (whins dog Rex

I have 2 saluki bull greys, the brindle one only being 7 month old but has still shown me a lot of promise from a young age. The red n white one is 17 months old this being his first season and is an

This div is pretty strong and fast 

Posted Images

13 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

As long as ye know ye it was your mistake an know what it was then that’s all part a learning mate, I admit to giving a couple dogs too much graft and ruining them, lessen learnt tho?

That was when i ruined her for vermin.i still think what she could of been if i held on.

The thing with her is if you came for a day and night on edibles you might think she was great.her 1st working season she was flying but spend more time with her and she's weird.but she's my weirdo and i can live with it most of the time.

the problem with trying to improve what you have is every thing you add can move things to much, then you add something else to correct it, and your further away from your goal, the top quality coursing blood we have today has decades of best to best breeding, the quality shines through time and time again, because there is so much depth to it, having said all that I am sure it will improve your type of dog atb.

• Like 2
4 hours ago, ginger beard said:

I take full responsibility as to why mine's crap.i know the exact moment i ruined her.

Yeah just had a bad couple of hours with the young div he's fast enough game enough and strong enough but candidate for mensa  he ain't, then again me neither anyroad me arm that I hold the slip in is at least 12 foot long  wi this pulling twat he's still learning tho but he is a twat lol?

• Haha 1

the only hold back tends to be not enough of the type of pup you want per litter and lack of bottle when it comes to using them , not many actually want to go hunt beasts they simply want to own one that can there in lies the problem,  ones I seen where ok on first cross, the problems come breeding from them one went back to joe average, but there was two ways y bred on and fella oly used one so maybe , think lot down too wh gets em, think that why first litters do well small demand so good pups end u wi keen ads, rep spreads and shit begins to surface