Trying to work things out

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The litter off Haymin that me and John plus a few others is pretty much that mate.. mother BullxGrey (haymins bitch mist, you saw her at the comp in Wales father sal/grey/whip (whins dog Rex

I have 2 saluki bull greys, the brindle one only being 7 month old but has still shown me a lot of promise from a young age. The red n white one is 17 months old this being his first season and is an

This div is pretty strong and fast 

Posted Images

The litter off Haymin that me and John plus a few others is pretty much that mate..

mother BullxGrey (haymins bitch mist, you saw her at the comp in Wales

father sal/grey/whip (whins dog Rex)

i think johns is smallest in the litter, and Walshie's dog is massive 

my bitch is 25" and around 33kg... racy build and very quick.. she's doing ok so far mate

IMG_2445.PNG

IMG_2446.PNG

IMG_2447.PNG

• Like 8

Looks a very smart bitch. 

Thing is I’m toying with the idea of breeding my bitch at some point, maybe a year off maybe two.

I like her a lot, but would like to add a bit more wind, improve her feet a bit and maybe a bit more too end. And would be happy if I ended up with a pup that made an inch or so bigger.

However, I really don’t want to lose her drive, hardness, strength, bone is etc and don’t want to end up with anything smaller or much lighter built, it wouldn’t suit for what I do with her.

Are you looking at breeding your white bull x mate?

perhaps look at one of the dogs out of this litter, they potentially could give you what you want, they're 3 in June so a few of them should've had some graft in a couple of years time to give you an idea..

just a thought mate..

4 hours ago, SheepChaser said:

Looks a very smart bitch. 

Thing is I’m toying with the idea of breeding my bitch at some point, maybe a year off maybe two.

I like her a lot, but would like to add a bit more wind, improve her feet a bit and maybe a bit more too end. And would be happy if I ended up with a pup that made an inch or so bigger.

However, I really don’t want to lose her drive, hardness, strength, bone is etc and don’t want to end up with anything smaller or much lighter built, it wouldn’t suit for what I do with her.

If u don't want her to throw anything lighter than what she is use another bull cross a sbg would almost certainly produce a lighter frame but not necessarily lighter in weight and there stronger than you think

18 minutes ago, ginger beard said:

I got one similar breeding and f***ing never again.needy,tempermental,work shy,nervous and plain f***ing idiot.

Came from a good line of bull x and the saluki side was a grandaughter to g dickinsons 'red'.

Screenshot_2017-12-03-20-10-17.png

Well you can't win em all

6 hours ago, NEWKID said:

Are you looking at breeding your white bull x mate?

perhaps look at one of the dogs out of this litter, they potentially could give you what you want, they're 3 in June so a few of them should've had some graft in a couple of years time to give you an idea..

just a thought mate..

post-104375-0-84468700-1508533205_thumb.jpegpost-104375-0-58990600-1499780944_thumb.jpg

• Like 1