2018 RBS six nations pinned thread

2018 RBS six nations kicking off 2 nd feb

who is watching it?

i will be taking in most of the games but not live,rugby isnt really aired on tv over here

here is the fixture list

ROUND ONE

Wales v Scotland.... Principality Stadium (Cardiff).... Saturday, February 3.... 2.15pm GMT.... BBC

France v Ireland.... Stade de France (Paris).... Saturday, February 3.... 4.45pm GMT.... BBC

Italy v England.... Stadio Olimpico (Rome).... Sunday, February 4.... 3pm GMT.... ITV

ROUND TWO

Ireland v Italy.... Aviva Stadium (Dublin).... Saturday, February 10.... 2.15pm GMT.... ITV

England v Wales.... Twickenham (London).... Saturday, February 10.... 4.45pm GMT.... ITV

Scotland v France.... Murrayfield (Edinburgh).... Sunday, February 11.... 3pm GMT.... BBC

ROUND THREE

France v Italy.... Orange Velodrome (Marseille).... Friday, February 23.... 8pm GMT.... ITV

Ireland v Wales.... Aviva Stadium (Dublin).... Saturday, February 24.... 2.15pm GMT.... BBC

Scotland v England.... Murrayfield (Edinburgh).... Saturday, February 24.... 4.45pm GMT.... BBC

ROUND FOUR

Ireland v Scotland.... Aviva Stadium (Dublin).... Saturday, March 10.... 2.15pm GMT.... ITV

France v England.... Stade de France (Paris).... Saturday, March 10.... 4.45pm GMT.... BBC

Wales v Italy.... Principality Stadium (Cardiff).... Sunday, March 11.... 3pm GMT.... BBC

ROUND FIVE

Italy v Scotland.... Stadio Olimpico (Rome).... Saturday, March 17.... 12.30pm GMT.... ITV

England v Ireland.... Twickenham (London).... Saturday, March 17.... 2.45pm GMT.... ITV

Wales v France.... Principality Stadium (Cardiff).... Saturday, March 17.... 5pm GMT.... BBC

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hey Eddie Jones Fuuuuuuuuck you 

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, ChrisJones said:

Same Ted and as a guy who refuses to pay for satellite TV I'm at the mercy of my internet connection!

yeah sure am

dont need any spoilers posted on here on game days!!!!

i do switch myself off from the world until i watch the games,but sometimes i screw up lol

2 hours ago, ChrisJones said:

I do that too but between professional rounders and the National Fairy League, I don't have to worry about day to day spoilers! :laugh:

i was waiting patiently yesterday morning for the liverpool vs man shitty game only to find

damn curling(same competition on 5 channels),nhl thuggery on ice and nfl games had been the tsn and sn choices.

twas a bit fckn mad

4 hours ago, Ted Newgent said:

yeah sure am

i do switch myself off from the world until i watch the games,but sometimes i screw up lol

You two do know that there are ways to watch live, over an internet connection...........provided you can bear to watch very late at night or very early in the morning (I forget which way it goes...........are you in yesterday or tomorrow ? :blink:)

• Haha 1
4 minutes ago, Blackbriar said:

You two do know that there are ways to watch live, over an internet connection...........provided you can bear to watch very late at night or very early in the morning (I forget which way it goes...........are you in yesterday or tomorrow ? :blink:)

i am aware of live streams but we or i am 6 hrs behind you

sometimes its a struggle cracking open the beer early in the morning

i like to download the games and watch late afternoon my time with beer and snacks

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Blackbriar said:

2 hours ago, Ted Newgent said:

i am aware of live streams but we or i am 6 hrs behind you

sometimes its a struggle cracking open the beer early in the morning

i like to download the games and watch late afternoon my time with beer and snacks

I'm 7-8 hours behind depending on which time zone I've got my feet up in. Like Ted, I'd rather watch them after work than before it!

• Like 2
13 hours ago, Ted Newgent said:

yeah sure am

You'd best not log on here on game days then. Plenty of spoilers - especially if Wales or Scotland win a game. :laugh: If they lose, you'll be ok as the place is like a graveyard for days. 

found a rugby addon for kodi

i havent installed it yet but will be doing very shortly

https://www.matthuisman.nz/2017/08/rugbypass-kodi-add-on.html

and for the north american members and just seen an advert for NBCsn saying they are televising all the games :icon_eek:

Edited by Ted Newgent
  • 2 weeks later...
On 1/21/2018 at 10:54, Ted Newgent said:

found a rugby addon for kodi

i havent installed it yet but will be doing very shortly

https://www.matthuisman.nz/2017/08/rugbypass-kodi-add-on.html

and for the north american members and just seen an advert for NBCsn saying they are televising all the games :icon_eek:

this rugby addon is pointless you still need a subscription to rugbypass

irish rugby at the moment is rotten to the core,with approx 20 plus school boys cought for steriods last yr as is the pressure to hit the ground running when leaving secondry school so as to be picked up by the provinces and get a pro contract,munster have signed a steriod drugs cheat ,munster have put a serious dent in their history with all the while going on about their zero drugs policy, and the main stream media afraid to put the boot in along wit ex munster players,if that were another sport here in ireland the papers would be full of it,its only because the powers at be own a lot of the irish broad sheets.irish rugby followers have their head in the sand.if i had a choice id kick those f***ing rugby balls into the ditch and let them rot.

Edited by stonewall
  • Malt pinned this topic
  • Malt unpinned this topic