Carillion

900 million in debt and the government were still throwing contracts at em...... I doubt the directors will be worrying about going homeless or where the next meal is coming from.

Another corrupt big firm will take over the contracts and screw even more small companies over no doubt.

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Its the subbys who will bear the brunt of this collapse ordinary working folks who have had the guts to go selfemployed will be fekin crucified like the poor fekers at city-link did 3 years ago.

Talk of the government getting the taxpayer to bail them out. We already bailed the bank's out and for the past decade we have had public services cut to the bare minimum and more cuts happen every we

Posted Images

I used to work for a compàny within a group of companies that got bought out by Amec. They couldn't organise a puiabrewery. After a while the whole thing capsised and everyone from the tea boy to the md was made redundant. I noticè that the same old verbal corporate patter is still being trotted out.  There should be mandatory qualifications with strict controls and penalties for anyone supposedly running companies. It can really wreck people's lives.

• Like 2

Talk of the government getting the taxpayer to bail them out. We already bailed the bank's out and for the past decade we have had public services cut to the bare minimum and more cuts happen every week. While these directors are still getting million + salaries basically paid by the taxpayer.

Government are very good at dishing out our cash that is meant to run our nation not for there old mates who God forbid me mght lose their jobs. However unlike the ordinary bloke  even if they did they are sitting on a fortune they can retire comfortable.

we live in a capatilst country and we shouldn't be bailing out private companies it's f***ing disgusting. They look to the public purse when they hit the skids but the same c**ts will throw there workers on the dole at the drop of a hat to boost there profits without one care how it affects them and their families. 

If the government even consider this we should all protest in the strongest way. Where the f**k does it end.

• Like 6
1 hour ago, scothunter said:

Talk of the government getting the taxpayer to bail them out. We already bailed the bank's out and for the past decade we have had public services cut to the bare minimum and more cuts happen every week. While these directors are still getting million + salaries basically paid by the taxpayer.

Government are very good at dishing out our cash that is meant to run our nation not for there old mates who God forbid me mght lose their jobs. However unlike the ordinary bloke  even if they did they are sitting on a fortune they can retire comfortable.

we live in a capatilst country and we shouldn't be bailing out private companies it's f***ing disgusting. They look to the public purse when they hit the skids but the same c**ts will throw there workers on the dole at the drop of a hat to boost there profits without one care how it affects them and their families. 

If the government even consider this we should all protest in the strongest way. Where the f**k does it end.

Quote. //\\  》》 However unlike the ordinary bloke  even if they did they are sitting on a fortune they can retire comfortable

A bloke along the road is a retired civil servant. He told me that the pension that he gets is so much that he cant spend it fast enough. He and his wife have had 7 yes 7 holidays abroad this year alone! And I'm not talking about butlins !! We're talking a month in the Maldives and Barbados.  Good luck to him he's a nice bloke but then you get old age pensioners freezing in their own homes. Still there's lots of people in parts of the world in squalid refugee camps. The government gives about  £13 Billion away to foreign governments every year. I wonder how many people will loose their jobs and houses  Ect. Ect because of this? I bet the minsister who handed out big, big contracts to carilion after he was warned twice that they were likely to go down the pan wont go short.

You must have some sort of management running a firm with multi million pound GOVERNMENT blue chip contracts on the books and still can’t make it pay ..There must be some serious sized snouts at the trough ...

• Like 3
1 minute ago, sussex said:

You must have some sort of management running a firm with multi million pound GOVERNMENT blue chip contracts on the books and still can’t make it pay ..There must be some serious sized snouts at the trough ...

Ahh, but government always want to nail everyone to floor on prices, fix prices for long periods of time and you just can’t make it pay

Those silly c**t MPs and local councilors walk away puffing themselves up about what a good deal they got but it’s penny wise, Pound foolish when the company can’t deliver the service.

• Like 2
41 minutes ago, WILF said:

Ahh, but government always want to nail everyone to floor on prices, fix prices for long periods of time and you just can’t make it pay

Those silly c**t MPs and local councilors walk away puffing themselves up about what a good deal they got but it’s penny wise, Pound foolish when the company can’t deliver the service.

You would think the management of carillon would know this Wilf ? Given the amount of work they have taken on the books at what point doesn’t someone at the contract signing end of the firm go “ hang on lads we are going to do our b0llox on this “ ... with the mountain of experienced QS’s , legal & financial experts it beggars belief you take on multi billion pound fixed price  contracts that will leave every one ( apart from the directors ) up shitcreek ....