black ferrets

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

No for me old age means i need to go the other way and have various shades of white to see the bloody things moving up hedges 

snap  

Me too. And flashing lights, bells and sirens

Posted Images

11 minutes ago, Jordyferreter said:

Yeah it’s right short and stubby it’s not a very good worker to be honest I’ve only kept it cos the other half loves, it eats like a pig too it’s way way to big for what I like aswell :sorry:

Funny you should say that , mines called stumpy and if it wasn't for my son I would of culled it , he only  any good in really small sets , couple holes in a hedge row he's ok but he won't go deep in to a set he stays on the top tunnles , we normally run my mates Jill or hob through after , he can kill really quick tho , in seconds lol he's a big old lump too with a stumpy tail , his names stumpy lol, another thing I have found with him is if he does manage to bolt a rabbit in to a net it's very hard to get him work the rest of the set he just pisses around on top working the hedge row like a terrier lol 

3 hours ago, jok said:

Eh up Jetro. Couple of years back,(maybe more) gaz_1989 had a black hob from me. Was the blackest thing I ever saw and a big brute. I don't believe there is a true black but this lad came close. Check the archive. It's in there somewhere. I'll have a look as well. Jok.

will have to look it up jok.

a

had some very dark ones over the years, never a true black .

atb j

2 minutes ago, Navek said:

He looks nice but he's not far off useless lol he keeps my son happy tho and we just stick to 3 or 4 holers on hedge rows 

at the end of the day as long as family is healthy and happy thats all that counts.

atb j

Very similar here I’ve had him two years and he’s bolted two rabbits I don’t Evan take him out anymore it’s just not worth it he just keeps my very aggressive Jill happy because if she’s not with him she has to be on her own she hates other ferrets, when I’ve taken him out he’s only down for two or three minutes and that’s it just runs about on top 

16 minutes ago, Jordyferreter said:

Very similar here I’ve had him two years and he’s bolted two rabbits I don’t Evan take him out anymore it’s just not worth it he just keeps my very aggressive Jill happy because if she’s not with him she has to be on her own she hates other ferrets, when I’ve taken him out he’s only down for two or three minutes and that’s it just runs about on top 

Yea mine prefer works on top of a set rather than in it lol . He’s a twat for going down one hole about 3 foot then com8ng to the entranc3 and bouncing around when trying pic him up lol 

o and still to this day he hates having a collar on .he tries have me every fecking time lol 

11 minutes ago, Jordyferreter said:

Yep exactly the same mine regarding bouncing around but he does have his collar on fine it’s just a dog collar I’ve had to adapt I’d rather just get rid of the god damn thing it’s a right pain 

If it wasn’t for my boy mine would bin gone a bit ago lol .

3 minutes ago, jok said:

Well guys. I'm guessing here but he looks very familiar. Only Gaz can confirm but I'd have a punt on that being one of mine from about 3 years ago.. Ain't he a big b*****d. Jok.

He’s like a cat lol.. we’re they all born with short stumpy tails ? 

I’ve not even seen one as big as this one nor have any of my mates it’s ridiculous it can stand on concrete and put weight on that thing I’ll get some more pictures tomorrow so you can see how big and dark it is it won’t Evan go in My box and I’ve a large double it ends up all squished up inside 

Edited by Jordyferreter
  • Like 1