Very early spring

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Shame the fur industry is gone, that would of been like finding a days wages when I was in my youth 

Cheers Arry

I think the seasons are messed up with hardly any definition, winters are mild and wet ,fooling the plants and birds ,spring is an extension with late frosts to catch out the unwary veg gardener

Posted Images

46 minutes ago, keepdiggin said:

I’ve not heard any vixens calling yet 

Years ago I was out fishing an all nighter and the wife was at home with the baby,s, there was a vixen outside screaming so much my misses called the police thinking a girl was being attacked,  

Young Rabbits again on thursday Half what we caught today ready to drop. The blue Tits are checking out the boxes Crocus's out about 40 or 50 of them Daf's will open this week. Snow Drops at my lads place are out and he's on the edge of the Moors. The wife reckoned she saw Blue Tits pulling apart next doors pampas grass. 

Its nuts the frost hasn't even killed some of last years Tomato plants picked 3 Sungold tomatoes on Christmas day and 2 on New years day.

Cheers Arry

I've got snowdrops out, and daffs  pushing through, sat and watched blue tits toing and froing from the nest box to the pampas grass, they were courting in the poplar tree, we've had vixens calling for weeks now,  it's all happening early.